World's Rudest Nations for Travellers

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Must be my smiley face but whenever I'm in France folks are friendly to me and my wife. I remember looking around a shop near the Champs Elysees. When approached, I said we were just window shopping. They said it was okay but offered us to still try stuff on "just for the fun" and the young sales lady and my wife started playing dress up. We left some time later still having bought nothing and we were still greeted with the same warmth. If France us having image problems, they should look that lady up and make her Minister for Tourism :) Same thing everywhere we went from little Brasseries to nice Restaurants. I guess if you greet someone with a smile. I actually felt Paris was warmer than Rome. The Italians weren't rude by any stretch but just seemed preoccupied with their more routine tasks all the time, that or they were all hopped up on too many espressos! LOL. I felt the folks were much warmer in Milan, Venice, Florence.

Filipinos really are very friendly. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing