Wyetech Labs - Contact info?

alank46

Jul 5, 2013
Just wondering if anyone has successfully reached Roger or anyone else from Wyetech Audio recently. I've been trying to reach them for a while to help with an issue regarding my Ruby phono, to no avail. I've called and emailed several times to all of the listed contacts on his website. Is he still in business?

wyetechlabs

Feb 7, 2018
wyetechlabs.com
Just wondering if anyone has successfully reached Roger or anyone else from Wyetech Audio recently. I've been trying to reach them for a while to help with an issue regarding my Ruby phono, to no avail. I've called and emailed several times to all of the listed contacts on his website. Is he still in business?
Hi there,

Peter Hebert here, Roger's son. My father was ill for several months in the latter half of 2021, and unfortunately passed away this past January. I'm dealing with the matters of his estate, including Wyetech Labs. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at peter@wyetechlabs.com with any questions or issues. I will do my best to assist you.

Reactions: rugyboogie

gajgmusic

Apr 9, 2013
Peter I am sorry to hear that. I met your father many years ago through a mutual friend. He was so patient about his company and music.

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Peter, I am very sorry for your loss. While I never owned Wyetech gear, I always admired it greatly. Sadly, we have lost some great audio designers this year. Tim De Parvicini, Max Townshend, Chris Somovino. and now your Dad. Best of luck with your affairs.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing