1923 Taylor Sheridan's next prequel to Yellowstone

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
But I don’t want another subscription service!:rolleyes:

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
But I don’t want another subscription service!:rolleyes:
Considering there are 8 episodes over 2 notes at $9.99/month it was no brainer for me. When it's over I cancel the service. Better than going to the movies ;)

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I sure won't cancel Paramount Plus specially when season 2 of Mayor of Kingston starts on the 15th. That is another of Taylor Sheridan's fine series.

1923 is excellent as was 1883, I like them both better than Yellowstone but I must say this season of Yellowstone has been better than the past couple.

Reactions: Steve Williams

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
Considering there are 8 episodes over 2 notes at $9.99/month it was no brainer for me. When it's over I cancel the service. Better than going to the movies ;)
Steve,
You're more together than me.:rolleyes: I'll forget, and it will add yet another $10/month to the seemingly never-ending streaming service subscriptions.

Evan

Steve Williams

Steve,
You're more together than me.:rolleyes: I'll forget, and it will add yet another $10/month to the seemingly never-ending streaming service subscriptions.

Evan
It’s very simple. You subscribe for a month and cancel same day. Then when second half starts you renew and cancel same day
$20 ;)

Steve Williams

I sure won't cancel Paramount Plus specially when season 2 of Mayor of Kingston starts on the 15th. That is another of Taylor Sheridan's fine series.

1923 is excellent as was 1883, I like them both better than Yellowstone but I must say this season of Yellowstone has been better than the past couple.
Jim. IMHO these 3 series are as good or better than anything I’ve seen in a long time.
1883 was to be a limited one season prequel and now I’m reading there will be a second season.

Reactions: tima

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Jim. IMHO these 3 series are as good or better than anything I’ve seen in a long time.
1883 was to be a limited one season prequel and now I’m reading there will be a second season.
Steve, I sure hope so. I would be interesting if they could tie in the end of 1883 where Spencer is born, James dies, Margaret asks for Jake to come and run the ranch then she dies.

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
It’s very simple. You subscribe for a month and cancel same day. Then when second half starts you renew and cancel same day
$20 ;)
Steve,
This discussion reminded me to cancel my VPN subscription I bought when I was traveling to China every few months 3 years ago. As I said, I hate adding subscriptions as I pay long after I need them.

Evan

• Haha

Steve Williams

Steve,
This discussion reminded me to cancel my VPN subscription I bought when I was traveling to China every few months 3 years ago. As I said, I hate adding subscriptions as I pay long after I need them.

Evan
you know Evan that forgetfulness is the second sign of old age :D

• Love
Reactions: ACHiPo

R S

Mar 13, 2021
Going to sign up to Paramount…. Any recommendations as to which order to watch Yellowstone & 1883?

Husk

Member Sponsor
Apr 20, 2010
Spokane, Wa.
If you sign up for Paramont Plus, can you then watch all five seasons of Yellowstone
without being charged for the past seasons?

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
If you sign up for Paramont Plus, can you then watch all five seasons of Yellowstone
without being charged for the past seasons?
I was under the understanding that past seasons of Yellowstone were not available on Paramount +, only on Peacock (I think). Yes the other Talor Sheridan shows are available on Paramount +.

When you sign up for Paramount + is Yellowstone offered to new subscribers for a limited time?

Steve Williams

Well season 1 of 1923 ended a week ago and what a cliffhanger as there will be no doubt that there will be a season 2

I thought 1923 was superb as it was a melding of the old west and the new frontier. It could turn out to be the best of the Yellowstone series HOWEVER, it has just been announced that yet another prequel called 1944 will be released next year and might likely feature Matthew McConaughey as the son of Spencer. There is also rumor of another called the Four 6's which will star Jimmy the cowboy from Yellowstone

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Well season 1 of 1923 ended a week ago and what a cliffhanger as there will be no doubt that there will be a season 2

I thought 1923 was superb as it was a melding of the old west and the new frontier. It could turn out to be the best of the Yellowstone series HOWEVER, it has just been announced that yet another prequel called 1944 will be released next year and might likely feature Matthew McConaughey as the son of Spencer. There is also rumor of another called the Four 6's which will star Jimmy the cowboy from Yellowstone
They left so many open storylines as season 1 ended that I felt a bit cheated. That said I agree that it has the potential to be the best of the series all depending on Season 2. The cost per episode is supposed to be a mind blowing ~$30 million.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing