1st Divin Marquis in Korea and My Only One Service

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thank you Esotar. I have enjoyed reading your many posts, and I respect the passion you have for great audio, and the care you take in assembling your systems. I genuinely am impressed by what I have read about Goebel from owners, users, dealers, reviewers and even the few times I have spoken with Goebel in Germany with a few questions.

Overall, I am big believer in many of the aspects of the Divin series, the high efficiency, size/scale to create size/scale of sound (the Majestic is just enormous!), the attention to extreme build quality, solidity, rigidity. I am no techie...so cannot understand anything more than those few things which is therefore only an indication and nothing more.

That said, I AM very intrigued by the Baforce due to its significant cone coverage/potential for scale...and yet surprisingly compact footprint and very elegant design/workmanship.

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
My system is not good.

My monoblocks are not proper in my system.

Your system will be super fantastic.

You use Zanden and Robert Koda.

GREAT~!!!

To choice Divin Noblesse may be much wiser.

SGM Extreme and Divin series combination is very very awesome.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
The Baforce woofers are an amazing work of art and technology. Yes they aren't cheap but the best never is.
I think the construction of this product is second to none. I really wanted to buy them but just couldn't afford to buy 4 pairs of speakers plus the subs and to be honest I have no place to put them either.
I do hope we have another solution this year sometime at a affordable price and a smaller size.
Now get to work OG :)

Lloyd are you ready for a Noblesse yet?

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi...having just landed the XLFs last year (after 10 years with the Wilson X1/Grand SLAMMS), the answer is highly unlikely to part with a speaker I have admired since 2012 when it first came out. I am a 'last year's reference' buyer for the really big pieces, and then for the smaller pieces/prices (preamp, amp, cables...i will go for great prices but happy to look at current day references as well as last year's reference).

In this case, I would include sub in that latter category...though Baforce is basically a really big reference speaker price!!! Nevertheless, I also know that main speakers continue to evolve every 5-10 years...hence last year's reference for me. Whereas I could easily imagine the Baforce being 'it' for many many more years, potentially for 15+ years...hence a much longer-term expenditure...'do it once, do it right'.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Who has CH amp can use in passive biamp
One channel for speaker and other channel for Baforce passive

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I listen all one day from 15 to 24 ,except dinner in Gobel company with my electronic CH L1 and M1 mono Divin Noblesse and Aeon fine reference with Petite active Baforce and without
Divin Noblesse is a fantastic speaker but i prefer Aeon series with his flat driver from 160 to 31.000 hz,sound is very natural and homogeneous like a one way speaker and bass is very good but problem if you listen also Baforce you would like to own
For me,together with my Montagna speaker,Aeon Fine Reference is the best speaker i listen in my life together with the Living Voice
This FOR ME

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
My customer changed network switch and SGM Extreme player Roon to TAS.

Divin Marquis is not speakers are very fast response.

But Goebel Divin series response level is very very perfect.

Accuton units are very fast, but texture is not good.

Slow units have good texture, but resolution is not high.

Goebel's patented units have two conflicting features.

Goebel Divin series and SGM Extreme with TAS combination is specially fantastic.

Divin Marquis is not cheap, but sound quality is not level of $ 80,000 absolutely.

If added SGM Extreme, the system will be top class~!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing