All New Akiko-Audio Speaker Improver Review !

I have the Corelli too. Doesn't do much for me.
I brought the Corelli to a friends house and it was very profound in a a bad way.

This device says Piezoelectric stuff inside. So its a inexpensive ground box. I have tried a inexpensive ground box, Putitan. Heard nothing. Others I trust have very positive experiences with ground boxes. Generally ones that suck well over $10,000 from their wallet to fully apply it to the system.

My experience is everyone has noise to some degree. Every system has its own degree of susceptibility to the noise. Some people will therefore hear a large impact from this device. Others nothing. And some maybe hear a negstive impact. I would guess negative would be very infrequent. A ground.box has little reason to make the sound bad. It should be a soak for electrons that seem to float all over the chassis and in the circuit of equipment. Its easy to put a quality true rms meter on the chassis of your gear and measure mV of potential all over the chassis and between chassis. As well as on the ground studs. Its hard to measure a change in these voltage as they are constantly fluctuating.
Every system is different. I have a dozen PS Audio little plug in’s that have a very slight effect. A few ifi plug in’s that I don’t hear a difference. I also have a CAD GC1 and GC3 and those have a profound effect, more than the Corelli’s, but also more expensive.

CAD appears to make good stuff. But you do pay for it.

Reactions: Republicoftexas69

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing