All New Clarisys Audio Minuet Loudspeakers !

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
The build quality and sound quality are excellent, the manufacturing team in Vietnam are true craftsmen and passionate about their products - a real labour of love - the high-end 'scene' in Vietnam is incredible, they are serious about this stuff
I know - no jokes there...

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Florian deserves success with these. I've never known anyone as passionate about the Apogee design, except perhaps Graz, who supports the brand with new ribbons, etc. Good luck.
I find it extremely hard to believe that Graz provides his Ribbons to Clarisys.
Are you absolutely sure about this?

Reactions: marmota

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Around 1985/95 i had apogee Duetta and then Diva,one friend Scintilla,one Full Range and another Grand and i had very good remember
Would like to listen these speaker

Reactions: Golum and christoph

rooze

Dec 29, 2012
USA
audioresurgence.com
I find it extremely hard to believe that Graz provides his Ribbons to Clarisys.
Are you absolutely sure about this?
No, it wasn't worded well...I was saying that Florian is a flag bearer for the old Apogee brand, keeping the designs alive through the new Clarisys products and that Graz also is keeping the Apogee brand alive by providing replacement ribbons. As far as I know, Graz has nothing to do with Clarisys...

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Around 1985/95 i had apogee Duetta and then Diva,one friend Scintilla,one Full Range and another Grand and i had very good remember
Would like to listen these speaker
Two hours from your place ;)
Oh, and @caliaripaolo has a pair of Divas, probably even much closer :cool:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
No, it wasn't worded well...I was saying that Florian is a flag bearer for the old Apogee brand, keeping the designs alive through the new Clarisys products and that Graz also is keeping the Apogee brand alive by providing replacement ribbons. As far as I know, Graz has nothing to do with Clarisys...
That's more likely.
Thanks for the clarification.

Reactions: Tachikoma and rooze

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012

The Minuet Loudspeakers are in a Class with the Big Boys now and the price is not that bad compared to the others in this Class :):cool:

Last edited:

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Audio-karma, You’re all-in on these new panels — are you buying a pair?

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Um yeah, listen first! Lots of posts you’ve made but not having heard them?

I expect they’ll be good, will be very interesting to hear them and compare to Alsyvox. I know Mike @ Suncoast will swear they’re ”better” but he’s never spent any real time with Alsyvox other than at a show, so that kind of statement is disingenuous.

I hope and expect they’ll be good. I personally was on a hiatus from the hobby during the ”apogee” era so never heard a pair. I just know the Alsyvox bring full range (down to 22 hz) to a ribbon design and the goal was to solve the problems previously inherent with panels and that was accomplished in a dramatic fashion. If the Clarysis get there too it will be a good thing.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Um yeah, listen first! Lots of posts you’ve made but not having heard them?

I expect they’ll be good, will be very interesting to hear them and compare to Alsyvox. I know Mike @ Suncoast will swear they’re ”better” but he’s never spent any real time with Alsyvox other than at a show, so that kind of statement is disingenuous.

I hope and expect they’ll be good. I personally was on a hiatus from the hobby during the ”apogee” era so never heard a pair. I just know the Alsyvox bring full range (down to 22 hz) to a ribbon design and the goal was to solve the problems previously inherent with panels and that was accomplished in a dramatic fashion. If the Clarysis get there too it will be a good thing.
.I don't Audio Kharma but he sounds like he is drunk on the coolaid without ever hearing the products. that the guy who is showing them says they are better than yours but he doesnt have yours. His amps are better than CH Precison his sound great theirs are "dry". He trashed CH Precision and claimed he was offered them and he passed . This is a non truth! They aren't his "cup of tea" He even started a competing platform to spread this stuff. Hes a good businessman that I give him but audio expert..... The members here are smarter than to fall for this stuff. Many of these opinions have no basis and they are ones offering them all they can do is toss around a few vague audiophile terms with little or no meaning. This speaker is a remake of the Apogee a speaker that had a load of problems particularly with reliability and amplifiers being able to drive them FACT. That is not to say the new ones will have the same issues only do your homework if that is what you want.
Maybe some times people should think about where they are getting their information from and who is that source and what are their qualifications. Do your own homework and stop taking a survey, a survey of unqualified answers doesn't help you get closer to the facts. This was said by an old wise man...lol ME.
Youtube is not the truth, nor is Facebook and the majority of posts their are just OPINIONS from very minimally qualified people.
Me personally I am really bored with all the know it alls on youtube NONE of which have any real experience or background in audio.

NEWS FLASH - these guys are all trying to make money please keep this in mind.
Sorry I just had a moment LOL

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I wonder if they are showing them at axpona ?
I've heard the Alsyvox a few times a very detailed lively sound that to me has great tone , body and dynamics in great proportions.

Reactions: Bobvin

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I’m fan of panels as I own a set , I want to her them and others and line source too.

Audio 1

Jul 18, 2022
Naples, FL
I wonder if they are showing them at axpona ?
I've heard the Alsyvox a few times a very detailed lively sound that to me has great tone , body and dynamics in great proportions.
My understanding is that there is a good possibility that Clarisys may be on demo at Axpona.
We shall find out!

Reactions: Audio_Karma

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing