thyssenkrupp-test-tower-vertical.jpg

thyssenkrupp-test-tower-gal2.jpg

Hmm,

a cable less elevator test tower-I like
;)

Hmm,

a cable less elevator test tower-I like
;)

German engineering architecture of future elevation...cable-less.
It's a testing tower to experiment.

When looking @ all the big world cities the name of the game is taller and more beautiful towers.
We are on the edge of mile-long skyscrapers. Those towers represent people's culture through architecture. The tallest buildings in the world never cease to amaze me. You go shopping for food...milk, bread, butter, salt, rice, cheese, pepper, tomatoes, beans, lettuce, apples, oranges, cereals, bananas, salmon, beef, chicken, pork, potatoes, eggs, sour cream, avocados, lemon juice, olive oil, noodles, hot sauce, ...etc. @ the farmer market on ground level and you bring it up to the 288th floor of the next higher condo tower. The sky is the limit ...

People drive their luxury cars up to their apartments, penthouses on fifty plus floors high. ...Miami, Florida...the Porsche Design Tower.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_Design_Tower

800px-Porsche_Design_Tower_November_2016.jpg

7114167401018ad0866bb3e3bd08120e805a4025.jpeg

fce73a2d4cdc6f194e7a500c9d414cbad199eae1.jpeg

Ey NorthStar,

this is turning into a mutual admiration society- besides I’m running out of pics!

fresh blood needed

hahahhahah

We should invite ourselves.......

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing