Anyone heard the Oswald's Mill Audio Tourmaline table?

bgupton

Sep 23, 2014
San Francisco, CA
This is on my short list of tables to review. Planning a trip to their showroom in early August, but curious if people have heard this table and can comment on the sound since I can't find anything online about this table.

I'd be getting it with a Schroder Reference arm to use with my Koetsu Blue Lace and a Schroder CB or Model 2 to use as the second arm with a Miyajima Premium Mono cartridge.

Other tables I'm considering are the Shindo Garrard build and the Artisan Fidelity Statement Garrard. Might consider a few others before it's all said and done, but the OMA table is the one with zero info out there about it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing