Aries Cerat Signature System ‘La Lune’

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
I thought that I would share my elation in having just placed my order for an Aries Cerat Impera II Signature pre amplifier and Aries Cerat Concero Signature 65W Mono pair amplifiers...
To say that I am exhilarated at the prospect of the new system would be quite the understatement!

C7B900D8-EFAC-450C-B5A5-DD6DC3FC4DF2.jpeg

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I thought that I would share my elation in having just placed my order for an Aries Cerat Impera II Signature pre amplifier and Aries Cerat Concero Signature 65W Mono pair amplifiers...
To say that I am exhilarated at the prospect of the new system would be quite the understatement!

View attachment 81636
Congrats :cool:
All in, no half affairs with you :D
Maybe you should consult with your structural engineer before plonking your half tonne of finest amplification in your living room :eek: :p

Last edited:

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Congrats TheMoon - What speakers will you be driving with these beasts?

Reactions: Argonaut

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Wow...that is HUGE news! Congrats! I have admired Aries Cerat from its philosophy and commitment to all-out no-holds barred, no-excuses approach. I started by reading about their digital and then became equally impressed with their insane dedication to amplification as well. Look forward to reading about how they sound when they arrive.

What did the Aries Cerat equipment replace? How did you decide to go with AC...any comparisons you could offer in your search?

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Wow...that is HUGE news! Congrats! I have admired Aries Cerat from its philosophy and commitment to all-out no-holds barred, no-excuses approach. I started by reading about their digital and then became equally impressed with their insane dedication to amplification as well. Look forward to reading about how they sound when they arrive.

What did the Aries Cerat equipment replace? How did you decide to go with AC...any comparisons you could offer in your search?
Hi Lloyd,

The Aries Cerat electronics will be replacing an incumbent ARC REF10 / ARC REF250SE system...

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Hi Lloyd,

The Aries Cerat electronics will be replacing an incumbent ARC REF10 / ARC REF250SE system...
Great...that is some serious equipment you re replacing...I have heard them in a system/room I know pretty well. When do the ACs arrive?

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Great...that is some serious equipment you re replacing...I have heard them in a system/room I know pretty well. When do the ACs arrive?
Indeed the ARC electronics are quite superb, yet Stavros electronics are entirely different horses for a different course having gone with Symphonia LE horns.

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Aries Cerat Phase 3 decided upon and I shall be ordering either Kassandra Signature or Kassandra Reference MKII LE DAC presently. Most likely the latter if I decide to stay with digital only for the time being :0}

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Congratulations, Roger!

• Love

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
Aries Cerat Phase 3 decided upon and I shall be ordering either Kassandra Signature or Kassandra Reference MKII LE DAC presently. Most likely the latter if I decide to stay with digital only for the time being :0}
Can't wait to see this awesome system come together. I know the normal (reference ) versions of Kassandra and Concero 65s and Impera II well. Haven't heard the whole ensemble together before. :cool:

morricab

Apr 25, 2014
Switzerland
When you want to step up from Robert Koda...;) just joking LLoyd! :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing