AUDIO SENSIBILITY INTERNAL CABLES SOTM

JoseLuis72

Jun 10, 2024
Spain
Hello everyone.

I just received internal cables from Audio Sensibility for my Sotm Snh-10g sclk-ex and Sms200 ultra Neo devices.

Before installing them on the devices, I would like to know about experiences that some of you have had with them.

There are a couple of things that worry me.
The first is that the cables do not have the black tape that completely closes the hose and the shielding can be touched. On their website the cables appear with that black tape, but my cables received do not have it.
The second thing that worries me is that the cables arrived in a FedEx envelope, but when I opened it, the cables were caught in a piece of cardboard from a cereal box! I was expecting packaging with more presence!
I'm trying to talk to the person in charge of Audio Sensibility but it's very difficult for him to answer.

I am worried and afraid to plug these cables into my devices

I appreciate your comments

Greetings from Spain IMG_20240610_124920.jpg
Jose Luis

The DC cables use the JWSSG shielding technique. We found the results without the black tape on the ends to be better. The shield floats on both ends and will not touch any other cable.

The following post by CKKeung positively discusses the SOtM DC cable for the switch.
https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/sotm-snh-10g-switch-mods-tweaks.31092/

Regarding packaging, at the European customer's request he asked that we declare a low value for customs purposes. So we shipped the cable in a documents only envelope and the cardboard was there to make the cables inconspicuous (and not luxury goods ;)).

I'm trying to talk to the person in charge of Audio Sensibility but it's very difficult for him to answer.
We responded to the customer's text message within 2.5 hours. From the attached image it can be seen that the customer's concerns were resolved.
Screenshot_20240610_202427_WhatsApp.jpg

Hola.
Quería disculparme públicamente por mi publicación anterior.
No creo haber sido justo en absoluto con Steve de Audio Sensibility.
Me sentí un poco decepcionado cuando recibí el envío, y a esto se le sumó la poca información que hay sobre estos artículos.
He estado reflexionando sobre el tema y no acerté del todo.
Soy una persona que intenta rectificar cuando se equivoca.
Instalé los cables y ya llevan bastantes horas funcionando.
Y han provocado una mejora muy evidente en SQ.
Recomiendo a los usuarios de Sotm que mejoren su sonido con estos fantásticos cables.
Mis más sinceras disculpas, Steve

That’s handling it like a true gentleman, Jose Luis. :)

Your message is not clear to me, Mr Williams.

Anyone who can provide more information on this?
He said “Buyer Beware” in other words pay your money and take your chances.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing