Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailer

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Showing now here for a couple of days. Full booked all day in some cinemas. My nephew and wife took the 5am screening. And they will watch it again this Sunday. I'm planning to watch when the tide subsides.

Reactions: NorthStar

etunes

Jan 8, 2012
Virginia Beach
Took the family last night. Lot's of screaming and cheers. Also lot's of crying and hand holding. For me a great film and a touching end to an epic cinematic run.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I was very surprised that my favorite movie reviewer, Joe Morgenstern of The Wall Street Journal, gave this movie a pretty much rave review. I definitely will see this movie at some point.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
No thank you! :)

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
No thank you! :)

OK, I'm sure there is a list online of the critical ones to see before hand. Seeing just this one would simply make you walk away confused, without a clue as to what was going on, who was who, or why anything happened at all.... I'm not sure how to throw enough hyperbole at this... There's going to be jokes, characters, content, story/plot, and things I don't even know about yet that won't make any sense to you - and most importantly the movie as a whole.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Thank you for the heads up. But I’m sure I’ll be fine.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
You have to watch at least Infinity Wars first. This is essentially a 2 part movie.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I'm with you Ron. I might have seen one or two of the predecessors but as you'll know I have zero interest in Super Heroes movies and have no interest in seeing this film unless it is the absolute end of any more of them

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I'm with you Ron. I might have seen one or two of the predecessors but as you'll know I have zero interest in Super Heroes movies and have no interest in seeing this film unless is the absolute end of any more of them

The only good super hero ones I like are Batman begins (and Jeffrey was right, watching the The Dark Knight rises again made it quite good though over extended) and the Spider-Man with Emma Stone

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
It's fun reading the film analyst experts as to see if Avengers: Endgame would surpass Avatar in revenues...$2.788 billion.
Endgame vs Avatar / $$$Vision

That would be an extraordinary feat. That it can surpass $2 billion, yes with that kind of opening it had over the weekend I can see that. But adding another $800,000 to the $1.2 billion it has already made worldwide is not a done deal yet. And on top of all that another the same for an additional $1.6 billion, I don't think so.

Those Marvel films are pure fun, representing the stories conceptualized by the comic designer artists...Stan Lee.

I agree that it's best to see Avengers: Infinity War before seeing Avengers: Endgame.
It is a two-part grand finale of them all movies.

Marvel films are here to stay, and for a very long time to come, way after we're all gone.
Kids will always be born. And adults will always watch films with their families and kids.
It's a worldwide culture pretty much all over. Films are entertaining, documentaries are educative.
Entertainment and education are two of the stronger forte of society's cultures.

Post #22 above says it all.
_____

? MRQE

Last edited:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Marvel movies remind me of endless audio upgrades... There is always a pointless new version to spend on

Reactions: Steve Williams

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
All marvel movies combined is less than one expensive SAX album.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Wait for Dark Phoenix!

:) ...X-Men, from Stan Lee & Marvel.

* Norm, you are 100% right that it's best to watch part one (Infinity War) first before watching part two (Endgame) from this final Avengers film. I highly doubt that professional movie critics wrote reviews of Endgame without having seen Infinity War first. It would be incomplete, unfathomable.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
:) ...X-Men, from Stan Lee & Marvel.

* Norm, you are 100% right that it's best to watch part one (Infinity War) first before watching part two (Endgame) from this final Avengers film. I highly doubt that professional movie critics wrote reviews of Endgame without having seen Infinity War first. It would be incomplete, unfathomable.
f
You guys all live in a fantasy land

I thought you were all grown men. Now I can understand if you are taking your kids or grandchildren but I stopped reading comic books in elementary school. Now Bob, OTOH............;)

I am curious as to what you all find redeeming about these movies

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing