www.bendingwaveusa.com
Reactions: gian60

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Elliot's List be updated this week with some wild and weird new selections

Try Chocolate Chip Trip from the new Tool album Fear Inoculum- This isn't for everyone as an album but its really well done and quite a "trip"

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

RCottin

Oct 21, 2017
From the picture it look like the speakers are not angled towards the listener. Not the usual set up for them. Even though Oliver and you were clear and precise about optimal set up guidelines, which were totally correct, I tried with the speakers pointing straight back just for experiment, and it was not good.

RCottin

Oct 21, 2017
Much better this way

Attachments

• A468BDC3-908F-450D-AC55-A8BE1BBCAB31.jpeg
    A468BDC3-908F-450D-AC55-A8BE1BBCAB31.jpeg
    116.1 KB · Views: 12

RCottin

Oct 21, 2017
From the picture it look like the speakers are not angled towards the listener. Not the usual set up for them. Even though Oliver and you were clear and precise about optimal set up guidelines, which were totally correct, I tried with the speakers pointing straight back just for experiment, and it was not good.[/QUOTEI mean not good in my room

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Some of it was translated on Oliver's FB page but I guess it didn't copy through.
The picture is what was with it and I cant say anything about why the picture was taken or on the final set up.
I do know that the picture DOES NOT show the proper set up and positioning for the Epoque Reference Speakers.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Lincoln Cheng, the chief editor of the world wide renown Audiotechnique magazine Hong Kong, wrote a review about our Epoque Aeon Reference loudspeakers in an optimized system from our Hong Kong distributor Audioexotics.

His statement:
The sound of the Epoque Aeon Reference is extremely natural and smooth. The imaging quality is very 3D and palpable. The soundstage is very complete with layer and layer of informations. The integration of the bending wave driver with the rest of the bass units is astonishingly coherent. The radiation of energy is very controlled, precise and fast.
The Epoque Aeon Reference is a tremendous loudspeaker

RCottin

Oct 21, 2017
Lincoln Cheng, the chief editor of the world wide renown Audiotechnique magazine Hong Kong, wrote a review about our Epoque Aeon Reference loudspeakers in an optimized system from our Hong Kong distributor Audioexotics.

His statement:
The sound of the Epoque Aeon Reference is extremely natural and smooth. The imaging quality is very 3D and palpable. The soundstage is very complete with layer and layer of informations. The integration of the bending wave driver with the rest of the bass units is astonishingly coherent. The radiation of energy is very controlled, precise and fast.
The Epoque Aeon Reference is a tremendous loudspeaker

it is indeed

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing