Best light VST host software and reconstructive de-noise plug-in?

Fetella766

Feb 15, 2022
Hi all, I'm new here and hope I'm posting this in the right place.

Can anyone suggest a good VST de-noise plug-in for hiss reduction in live audio (low latency is important). Preferably with some “reconstruction of lost audio”. I tried “Bitsonic Sound Recovery” but it wouldn't work with the VST host software I'm using. Something not too high on CPU would also be good as the PC it will run on isn't the fastest. Free is better but I'll pay if it's worth it and not too much.

Also, can anyone suggest some free software that will take VST plug-in's for the above? I would prefer something simple and light as anything elaborate would be unnecessary just to run a few VST plug-ins. I tried “Light Host 1.2.1” (I like) and “OBS studio” but nether would work with “Bitsonic Sound Recovery” and were iffy with other plug-ins too

Been trying to get this working for weeks so any help would be greatly appreciated.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing