CH Precision C1.2

adyc

VIP/Donor
Jan 5, 2013
I don’t think Chord Blu I upsampling is superior to CH 1.2 upsampling. If you are going to use Blu1 with CH1.2, leave it with native rate.
I found a big improvement with my Chord DAVE with having the Chord M Scaler (initially as the one box solution then later upgrading my Chord Blu MK1 CD Transport by Chord Electronics to have an inbuilt M Scaler like the MK2) with connecting them together (DAVE & Blu) with the superb Wave High Fidelity STORM Digital Data BNC interconnects. These additions put a lot of 'meat on the bone' to the music I was hearing.

Wondering if purchasing and installing either the Sean Jacobs DC4-ARC6 or the Farad Super3 or Super10 external linear power supplies for my Chord DAVE would nicely complete my digital source set-up with further improvement to the sound i.e. even 'more meat on the bone' to the sound, bigger (deeper and wider) sound stage, even higher clarity etc. as written in a number of online reviews and WBF Members feedback who have installed one of these external linear power supplies to their Chord DAVE.

By the end of this year, I will be in a dilemma with my next upgrade for my UK HiFi System of whether to buy a Sean Jacobs DC4-ARC6 or the Farad Super3 or Super10 for my Chord DAVE or think about purchasing a CH 1.2 in 2025 (and selling my Chord DAVE to help fund a C1.2, but with using my Chord Blu CD Transport I will only be getting a maximum 352kHz sampling rate into and from the C1.2 with a single digital data BNC interconnect) or purchasing another CH P1 and X1 to have a full mono CH P1 Phono Stage in 2025 for my TT set-up (along with an upgrade replacement for my MSL Eminent Ex cartridge (i.e. a MSL Signature Gold or Platinum etc.) by end of this year as by end of 2024 my Ex will surely have 1,200+ ours of use on

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing