darTZeel NHB-108 Model 2 - The Best Stereo Amplifier In The World Just Got Way Better!

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I should be visiting Hervé on the 24th to finally listen to this famous 108 model 2:p
I still want to know if this amp could drive my Thiel CS 3.7 otherwise the CH M1 stereo might be more appropriate in terms of power.
Wow, you are coming to Gva midweek? Zurich show is the weekend of Oct 27 and 28.

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
France
Wow, you are coming to Gva midweek? Zurich show is the weekend of Oct 27 and 28.
That's right we will drive to Gva oct 23 and meet Hervé oct 24, i never get to listen to Dartzeel gear at shows therefore this time i'm making a stop to Gva for this.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Good for you. I guess I am lucky then...so close to CH, Dartzeel, Goldmund, audio consulting, Tron, Manufacture le Son, Nagra, etc.
I am closest to Herve though.

Bodhi

Apr 20, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
Mine is apparently scheduled to get to Australia sometime in March... first time I’ve been excited about a system change for a while!
Good to see you on the forum Alistair! The new NHB-108 Model 2 is supposed to be considerably better than it's predecessor, so you're in for a treat. How are your Trio's sounding with your room treatments & new racks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 11, 2013
U.K.
Mine is apparently scheduled to get to Australia sometime in March... first time I’ve been excited about a system change for a while!

Alistair, will very much look forward to to hearing your thoughts on it after it arrives back from Hervé. Little wonder you’re excited, should be good.

May 30, 2010
Portugal
Great. What is the price of the upgrade?

Dec 31, 2015
Solana Beach, CA
Well it would be nice to know what speakers it could drive given how the first version had a reputation of running out of steam on many speakers.
The 108 model 2 has been out awhile now. Curious whether the new model is better able to drive a wider range of speakers? Would be especially grateful to hear about anyone’s experience with Magico M3’s.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing