Earl Geddes

Gedlee

WBF Technical Expert
Jul 21, 2010
Novi, MI
Hi

Many of you know me from other sites, I've been through most of them. Some are not worth the trouble, others not so bad.

I am a (reluctant) manufacturer of loudspeakers. Reluctant because thats not how I figured things would go. But as audio in the US dried up, it turns out that making your own stuff is just about all you can do. My original intent was simply to license the technology and move on to some other project, but alas, that kind of business model is dead.

I am also a consultant and spend a lot of time in China - the only place that does audio anymore.

I have more years of experience than I care to admit, but you can see all those details at my web site www.gedlee.com.

Welcome Earl

Look forward for your contribution to this forum ..

Hi

Many of you know me from other sites, I've been through most of them. Some are not worth the trouble, others not so bad.

I am a (reluctant) manufacturer of loudspeakers. Reluctant because thats not how I figured things would go. But as audio in the US dried up, it turns out that making your own stuff is just about all you can do. My original intent was simply to license the technology and move on to some other project, but alas, that kind of business model is dead.

I am also a consultant and spend a lot of time in China - the only place that does audio anymore.

I have more years of experience than I care to admit, but you can see all those details at my web site www.gedlee.com.

Fascinating web site you provided the link to. I look forward to reading your comments about your speakers and audio in general.

22 financial Stats prove the middle class in America is minuscule these days, and dwindling still. There just aren't the buyers what was in the mid eighties.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing