FAUDA - Season 4 Trailer

Drikus

Member Sponsor
Sep 28, 2012
Brussels

The Netflix fairy has a special gift for Israeli TV lovers coming in early 2023. All 12 episodes of season four of “Fauda” will be premiering on the streaming platform on January 20.

The season finished airing in Israel back in September and received truly rave reviews with many calling it the best season of the show yet.

In season four, the story revolves around Maya and her family. Maya is an Arab-Israeli police officer whose dad was a Palestinian informant who worked for Captain Ayub. She lives in Israel, is married to a Jewish kibbutznik and fellow police officer, and is the cousin of a central Hezbollah member.

Doron and his team are truly going international this time as “Fauda” visits Brussels, Lebanon, Janin and Ramla.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I have been waiting for the fourth season to drop. Sounds good.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
A reminder that Fauda Season 4 drops in two days.

Reactions: Steve Williams

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
I have watched the first couple of episodes of season 4 and it has the potential for being the best season yet.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
Just finished watching the last episode of Season 4 of Fauda. Of the 12 episodes a couple towards the later middle were a bit slow but still good. All of the other episodes made for a powerful storyline. In my mind the best of all four seasons.

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
We both liked that show, but haven't gotten into the latest season. Dude reminded me of guy in The Shield.
Best show I've watched lately is The Bureau, about the French DSGE, their CIA. Very cerebral like Le Carre, but not boring. Is that one a double or triple. The protagonist had at least 5 identities and was a survivor. It was also a love story, and brilliantly acted, directed and written. My highest recommendation, but not tons of gun play and CGI. Just good old fashioned HUMIT.

still-one

VIP/Donor
Aug 6, 2012
Milford, Michigan
We both liked that show, but haven't gotten into the latest season. Dude reminded me of guy in The Shield.
Best show I've watched lately is The Bureau, about the French DSGE, their CIA. Very cerebral like Le Carre, but not boring. Is that one a double or triple. The protagonist had at least 5 identities and was a survivor. It was also a love story, and brilliantly acted, directed and written. My highest recommendation, but not tons of gun play and CGI. Just good old fashioned HUMIT.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go in the next few weeks. With which service did you access it.

Just a comment we have found several entertain shows in Walter Presents section of PBS Masterpiece.

Bill Hart

May 11, 2012
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go in the next few weeks. With which service did you access it.

Just a comment we have found several entertain shows in Walter Presents section of PBS Masterpiece.
Pretty sure Amazon Prime without any added subscription. They are Balkanizing the streaming business.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
We finished Fauda last night after an all day binge. Without question this was by far the best season and what an ending. The ending ws predictable throughout the season however the total count of casualties left me stunned. I can't say any more. but definitely this season is a must watch

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing