For what it's Worth-Tesla

well let's double the stakes. How many do you know.
I am sire Tesla knows. I have posted a video where someone paid $22k for a a replacement. i am searching for the official data. I would venture to say that if there were in fact a zero replacement rate, that would be the subject of a Tesla advertisement.

To answer your question. You are the only Tesla owner I know. I will keep searching for the official data.

Yes, and it could be greater or less if Tesla released the official numbers.
That number may not reflect, replacements due to theft, accidental damage or manufacture defect.

Yes, and it could be greater or less if Tesla released the official numbers.
That number may not reflect, replacements due to theft, accidental damage or manufacture defect.

Whats the problem gregadd , dont like tesla dont buy one . ;)
Here in belgium the model 3 and Y are very popular .
Tesla is slashing prices a bit which also helps off course.

I think the model Y in purple looks really good

Good advice. I don't use X either.

I'm not much of a car guy myself, and I'm in no position right now to buy a new car. But, I have to admit, just out of curiosity I'd like to give a Tesla or some other pure electric vehicle a test drive. The closest thing I've got is a recumbent bike with an electric assist hub motor in the front wheel.

I'm not much of a car guy myself, and I'm in no position right now to buy a new car. But, I have to admit, just out of curiosity I'd like to give a Tesla or some other pure electric vehicle a test drive.

Thats the easy part just fill in an online form and plan a date .
No strings attached both Tesla and BMW. :cool:

Both BMW and Tesla 1 hour

Reactions: Tim Link
Thats the easy part just fill in an online form and plan a date .
No strings attached both Tesla and BMW. :cool:

Both BMW and Tesla 1 hour duration
It feels dishonest because there's a zero percent chance I'll actually buy one. But maybe they are ok with that. Maybe they know something I don't about just how unlikely I really am to buy one anytime soon.

It feels dishonest because there's a zero percent chance I'll actually buy one. But maybe they are ok with that. Maybe they know something I don't about just how unlikely I really am to buy one anytime soon.
I understand exactly how you feel, but believe me when I say you can comfortably test drive a Tesla without experiencing any sales pressure or judgement from the Tesla employee providing the test drive.

When you drive one you will have an enormous grin on your face, and you will have satisfied your curiosity.

Having driven an early Chevy Bolt, and Tesla Models S and 3, I can say they all have similar characteristics of acceleration, zippiness and smoothness, so once you've experienced one electric car that sensation will carry over to other electric models.

I brought my Mazda RX7 twin turbo when I had no intention to buy it.
It is okay to be a tire kicker. I visited a lot of audio showrooms before I finally pulled the trigger. Make an appointment and pick a non-peak time. Take my word for it, car showrooms are not that busy anymore. People shop online.

Reactions: Tim Link
Holland and belgium ,.... 20 K of the models S and X
You can have the Plaid / 1020 HP hyper car performance for 110K euros :cool:

I cant drive cheaper then company lease , but i saw the plaid at the dealer and thats a serious nice car .
Much nicer cockpit then the M3

Not all EV are success. Look at this thing. It's a flaming turd of a joke. You basically need to trailer it to location because battery life is low and will be worse off road... how do you camp for a period of time? Price is wild based on the fact it can make terrain slightly friendlier feeling? These guys will get jobs at companies that will put purpose to their knowledge, but right now they make the biggest overland joke ever. The kitchen is not impressive either except the price.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing