Goldmund as a resting place

AudioLibertarian

Dec 25, 2017
NEW YORK CITY
Many years ago I had big Krell Reference Series 200 Monos and they sucked, just terrible what happens when you follow audio forum recommendations :) ....
Sadly that happens so often, and so many disappointed audiophile and music lovers keep the audiogon, etc profitable ...

Thank so much for your feedback! Was a true pleasure talking to you!

Reactions: Florian

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Hehe, i am a good customer and its awesome to show off great audio equipment!
Separated power supply, nicely shielded. Very extensive power smoothing separate supplies!
Great work on Goldmund side :) ..... As far as i know, its the only one in Europe.

Reactions: AudioLibertarian

AudioLibertarian

Dec 25, 2017
NEW YORK CITY
Hehe, i am a good customer and its awesome to show off great audio equipment!
Separated power supply, nicely shielded. Very extensive power smoothing separate supplies!
Great work on Goldmund side :) ..... As far as i know, its the only one in Europe.
Most of them sold in Hong Kong & Singapore and Vietnam of all places as far as I know ....

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Most of them sold in Hong Kong & Singapore and Vietnam of all places as far as I know ....
Doesnt suprise me, lots of wealth there. Altough, based on the population numbers even 5000 units would be nothing. My Swiss Goldmund dealer is a treasure and gives me absolutely excellent service and support in getting these.

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
At their prices he BETTER ! hahaha
Yes, the prices are insane. But so is Audio Note and others. I am not the typical client, i have to save money for like a year and get a good deal at my dealers. Right now i am 37 and bought our house a year ago. Now the money goes into the house and other things. I spent 20 years earnings into HiFi, now i have to make a cut. Maybe i can start toying with cables and other things that never made it high on my list of priorities.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Yes, the prices are insane. But so is Audio Note and others. I am not the typical client, i have to save money for like a year and get a good deal at my dealers. Right now i am 37 and bought our house a year ago. Now the money goes into the house and other things. I spent 20 years earnings into HiFi, now i have to make a cut. Maybe i can start toying with cables and other things that never made it high on my list of priorities.

Put it in crypto. If you are to lose money you could buy trying to make some. If crypto gives you good returns you could have 5 listening rooms

Florian

Jun 26, 2016
Switzerland
Put it in crypto. If you are to lose money you could buy trying to make some. If crypto gives you good returns you could have 5 listening rooms
Maybe, but i am happy with what i got. I dont see the point of multiple listening rooms :)

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
bonzo75 said:
If crypto gives you good returns you could have 5 listening rooms
Florian said: Maybe, but i am happy with what i got. I don't see the point of multiple listening rooms :)

Florian, you misunderstood., Ked wasn't suggesting the 5 listening rooms were all for you. He was hoping you would buy one for him!

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing