Hello from the Northwest of Spain

Rocoa

Oct 17, 2018
Spain
Hello,

After having been reading this wonderful forum I think it's time to introduce myself. I live in the Northwest of Spain and I've been listening to Jeff Rowland gear and a lot of other brands for more than 30 years.
Currently I enjoy two Jeff Rowland systems, one of them with Aeris DAC and Avalon speakers and sometimes a Leben 600 tube amplifier with ProAc.

I hope enjoy and share my experiences with you.

Best wishes from Galicia.

Reactions: bonzo75

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Welcome Galicia!

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Guys, the man is FROM Galicia ;)
Welcome from the Principality of Liechtenstein :p
It sounds pretty cool hearing someone says " I am from the Principality of Liechenstein." I am wondering if there are any more audio nuts like you in Liechtenstein Christoph. Are you a lone wolf.

Btw, Welcome from Thailand the Land of Smile, Rocoa.

Tang :cool:

Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
I am wondering if there are any more audio nuts like you in Liechtenstein Christoph. Are you a lone wolf.
I was a lone wolf but even in my very Little village, I "planted and harvested" 2 more Audio nuts.
Two live within 3 Minutes by car from my place and a third one just across the border to Switzerland, 20 Minutes by car.
Ked visited us already 3 times :eek:

Sorry for OT

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Thank you!
As you can see english is not my native language:)
You did all right :cool:

Our American Hosts just didn't know that Galicia is a region in the North-west of Spain and NOT your Name ;)

Rocoa

Oct 17, 2018
Spain
Yes, I know... :)
Galicia is a region of Spain (it appears like the states in USA) located above all Portugal on the maps.
Perhaps the most cosmopolitan city here is Santiago de Compostela, the penultimate stop before arriving at Cape Finisterre (thought to be the
edge of the Western world in ancient times) because of pilgrimage route to Santiago.

Attachments

• r-map-es.gif
    r-map-es.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

bluedoor

Jun 19, 2013
Hi Rocoa,

Welcome aboard!
I've been a member here for quite sometime and haven't properly introduce myself. My bad. Will do that shortly :)
This is a very good place to exchange ideas; tweaks and to learn, and most important to make friends, at least I've made some good friends who shares this passion of ours. You are one of them.
Also to appreciate members 2 ch stereo systems, there are quite a few really astonishing.
To finish it would be nice if you share some pictures of your awesome setup.
I really like those Avalon speakers. Ehehehehe ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing