Hi from Sydney

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
Thanks for the warm welcome - sorry I missed it earlier.

Warner done well? Not sure about that but no worse than any of the other top orders I suppose, except Steve Smith, who for me has been the standout batsman of this series, along with Haddin. Terrific partnership stands they put on.

If Warner would temper his recklessness, take time to put together an innings and resist slogging until it didn't matter, he would be an asset. He has amazing natural talent, and sees the ball very early. Perhaps he will develop as Smith did.

5-0 is outstanding - although I would have preferred that the English played alot better than they did, especially their top order batsman.

49/124 , 29/83 , 60/112 first 3 tests , pretty good that . Did fade away in the last 2 at the G and then the SCG . Yes he's a dasher alright , but don't think he can play any other way , and should not in my opinion . You have Rogers to do the solid thing, so is a good balance . No competition yes , mental disintegration was complete , what with chaps jumping ship mid-way thru the tour , horrid that . Not to forget the spearhead Mitch J , lethal he was. Interesting now how South Africa goes .

drunkenrabbit

Dec 1, 2013
Sydney, Aus
G'day Joe
Nice to see you here as well - gosh we getting to be quite the SNA expat community ha ha.

Cheers
Andrew

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing