How healthy do you eat?

Nightlord

Dec 30, 2012
Sweden
Any side effects with using Stevia ....?

Here's some written down, don't know how accurate: http://www.livestrong.com/article/368454-known-side-effects-of-stevia/

The dizziness reported I'd hazard a guess to be sugar withdrawal actually. As you can get allergic to almost anything, that's not so strange given it's from a plant.

Japan has been using it for over 40 years, it even found it's way into Coca-Cola in Japan it's been reported. 40% of all sweeteners used in Japan is Stevia.

I think we'd have a bigger list of side effects by now if there was any big ones...

opus111

Banned
Feb 10, 2012
Hangzhou, China
Joke asides - this is a problematic one, as it makes it hard to tell people to change their diet, as most of them will interpret it as if you tell them to "go on a (weightloss) diet".

I don't see any problem here myself. When I've asked a girl if she'd like to 'go on a trip' she hasn't to my knowledge interpreted that as me encouraging her to take drugs. This latter misunderstanding seems to me far more likely to occur than your two examples.

Nightlord

Dec 30, 2012
Sweden
I don't see any problem here myself. When I've asked a girl if she'd like to 'go on a trip' she hasn't to my knowledge interpreted that as me encouraging her to take drugs. This latter misunderstanding seems to me far more likely to occur than your two examples.

be happy about that.

The obestity problems of the western world is less of a laughing matter, though.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing