I found a way to tie my heritage and my love for audio experiments....

Synaxis

Jan 3, 2024
USA
OK guys - jut having a little fun on my channel regarding my heritage and my love for conducting hifi audio experiments with this short video.....

Life it too short to take it too seriously - especially with what's supposed to be a fun hobby.

So having more fun with this:

I've listened to a LOT of gear over the decades (and have done over 100 videos on them the last couple of years).

I never claim any one item is "the best" or "poor" as I believe there are too many variables between what people like, their rooms and their systems to declare a best. Instead I simply talk about what I hear from it.

I spend more time experimenting with Hi-Fi tweaks than any sane person so I have many reference points. In fact last night I spent almost 6 hours doing just that (helps when the wife is out of town).

However I just received an item that is so universally and outrageously spectacular I felt the need to honor it in a way I have honored no other product. Ever.

I believe it will be universally positive for all who try it with no negatives I could detect - and in a way that it takes out personal and system preference.

I'll post my findings here for you to read once I complete making the video hopefully within a week (my vids take several dozen hours to produce).

Like I said guys, hifi is meant to be a fun hobby and I just love sharing my passion.

Greek Award copy.png

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu