In search of the best rca cable

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks for your words, I am building new system which I like to keep for long time, so I can tune my system with cables knowing that it will stay that way for a while. I decided to go with Ansuz C2, I will also try their power cables C2, we will see if they replace very good Harmonix gold. Thank you guys for trying to help me with my dilema. " Music is the best"
Beautiful setup.

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
After while I found Ansuz C2 clold sounding a and less involving( can not find any negative features, maybe it just too clinical and emotionless)so I exchanged it for other cables Vovox Forte and Heavens Gate Extreme rca. I like Vovox Fortis, HG not bad but little bit less resolutiona and less neutral. I am now wondering about Stealth Sakra which I can buy for a good price in used market. Any thoughts?

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Synergistic Research Atmosphere Series a great sounding cables, the bigger Level 2/3 amazing in Combination with the Grounding System.
Grounding block
Buy a Level 1 cable listen to it;)

Last edited:

simo68

Nov 30, 2020
Stavo seguendo, interessato anche ad Ansuz,
ho solo un c1 come cavo digitale per la meccanica del cd.
ho intenzione di sostituire il cavo di segnale rca (Nordost TYR2). e il cavo distributore Nordost QB8 (Valhalla 1)
È sufficiente un c1 per un bel miglioramento? o meglio andare in c2? Grazie

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I tried also Vovox Fortis, Heavens gate Ultimate extreme , Furutec Flux, now I have Kimber KS 1036 which are so far the best. I like to try Jorma Origo.

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
I tried also Vovox Fortis, Heavens gate Ultimate extreme , Furutec Flux, now I have Kimber KS 1036 which are so far the best. I like to try Jorma Origo.
You should try Black Cat Stargate cables.

Reactions: Zappadaddy

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
You may be pleasantly surprised to learn that it might be more productive to spend the big dollars elsewhere in your system.

LOL ....... Marty, you do realize we're talking 'audiophiles' here don't you ? Rational / Logical thinking rarely enters into the mix !

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
LOL ....... Marty, you do realize we're talking 'audiophiles' here don't you ? Rational / Logical thinking rarely enters into the mix !
Rational and logical thinking ALWAYS comes back suddenly when your wife says "what the hell did you buy now?"

• Wow
Reactions: twitch

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
Ok guys, Jorma Origo XLR is at home. Never heard cable like this. It seems it just let components play freely without restrictions, sound is full, engaging, with high resolution, highs are not agressive, full adult sound with lots of emotions. I love it, so I just bought Jorma prime speaker cables, I am waiting for them to come. Jorma just overhelmed me with emotions, I could not believe what I heard, just amazing, the trebles to die for. But it is not cable for lover of dry sound neither for hunters of sounds

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Even without the Cable Company i was able to borrow 4 sets of cables from dealers : Odeion Sigma, Cardas Clear Beyond, Kubala Sosna Sensation and Tellurium Q Statement.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing