InnuOS is on a roll

antigrunge

Jan 17, 2022
Just updated my Zenith Mk3 to Sense 2.6.0 Wowza!! Another significant increase in sound quality particularly relating to dynamic range and separation of instruments. InnuOS comtinually improves performance and user interface of its Sense app. The Qobus integration is exemplary.

Re-tread

Mar 8, 2020
+1

I hear a notable sonic uplift as well. Glad to (also) hear your confirmation, reducing my suspicion of a placebo effect.

Reactions: Republicoftexas69
Feb 25, 2022
I did the update to my USB-connected Pulsar and didn’t think any more about it. However, when I listened that evening, I noticed a sound improvement, actually significant on some tracks. I didn’t make the connection that it could be related to 2.6.0 until I saw similar comments in some blogs I follow.

Republicoftexas69

The folks at Innuos do have their act together. More so than the Roon folks IMHO. :cool:

luca.pelliccioli

Aug 20, 2022
I spent the weekend tweaking the speaker set up and the acoustic treatment, moving some diffusers around the room, based on measurements made with REW. The sound improvement is evident now! Wait, are you saying it could be the 2.6 update I installed on Friday?

RikkiPoo

Nov 4, 2020
Just updated my Zenith Mk3 to Sense 2.6.0 Wowza!! Another significant increase in sound quality particularly relating to dynamic range and separation of instruments. InnuOS comtinually improves performance and user interface of its Sense app. The Qobus integration is exemplary.
Yes, absolutely better. More dynamic, smoother high notes, more cohesion. I think what I hear is more resolution in the lowest registers. I think my subs are more articulate and I can appreciate the reverberations of the low and lowest ranges more. It cleaned out some murkiness so it seems to pop more with clarity.

tedwoods

Dec 14, 2021
Yes, absolutely better. More dynamic, smoother high notes, more cohesion. I think what I hear is more resolution in the lowest registers. I think my subs are more articulate and I can appreciate the reverberations of the low and lowest ranges more. It cleaned out some murkiness so it seems to pop more with clarity.
I completely agree!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing