Interest Check: TW Acustics Raven AC-1 and Raven 10.5 Tonearm

Walnut Horns

May 11, 2015
I am contemplating selling my TW table, arm and accessories. I am the original owner of this setup, which is in excellent condition with original boxes and crates. It comes with the upgraded bearing, platter and motor controller, as well as the TW platter mat. I also have current arm boards for a Dynavector 507 and Ortofon 309D.

Interested buyers should PM me with interest or any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• TW.1.jpg
    TW.1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 31
  • TW.2.jpg
    TW.2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 32
  • TW.3.jpg
    TW.3.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 30

Walnut Horns

May 11, 2015
I've decided to sell the table. Here's what's offered:

TW Acustic Raven AC-1 with Raven 10.5 tonearm, Anniversary platter and bearing, and upgraded power supply, which can accept 3 motors. Also included are TW platter mat and arm boards for Ortofon 309D and Dynavector 507 MKII, and brand new Mint Protractor for Raven 10.5.

Table is in excellent condition. Buyer pays actual shipping costs or local pickup welcome. Asking $15,000.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing