Is Kalvin back?

brad225

VIP/Donor
Nov 22, 2012
I sent an email to ARC on Monday enquiring on purchasing a new remote for my preamp.
I received an email today and was surprised to see it was signed by Kalvin Dahl.

Is it possible that Kalvin has come back to ARC with the new ownership?
That would be a great thing for ARC and all of us.

If any of you have worked with Kalvin in the past you know what I am speaking of.

Reactions: tima

Another Johnson

VIP/Donor
Jan 13, 2022
Music City, USA aka Nashville
I sent an email to ARC on Monday enquiring on purchasing a new remote for my preamp.
I received an email today and was surprised to see it was signed by Kalvin Dahl.

Is it possible that Kalvin has come back to ARC with the new ownership?
That would be a great thing for ARC and all of us.

If any of you have worked with Kalvin in the past you know what I am speaking of.
I spoke with DG on the phone a few weeks ago and he said that Kalvin is back. Greg had taken a new job at another company. Greg was very good. It is nice that Kalvin was able to get back into this familiar role.

Reactions: brad225 and Lee

andrew1

Feb 12, 2023
Kalvin is going back into retirement just came temporarily to help with the transition and Greg is back I believe. Kalvin was very helpful in the few times we spoke and enjoyed chatting hifi with him. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Adam L

Mar 26, 2023
Minneapolis
Kalvin is going back into retirement just came temporarily to help with the transition and Greg is back I believe. Kalvin was very helpful in the few times we spoke and enjoyed chatting hifi with him. Hope he enjoys retirement.
I can confirm that Greg is back. He was with Dave Gordon and others at an event a couple weeks ago at Minneapolis Hi-Fi. DG mentioned that he'd left for a short period and now returned following the Acora purchase.

Reactions: brad225 and andrew1

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing