JCAT - music server upgrades, power supplies, cables

Marcin_gps

VIP Donor/Industry Expert
Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
The USB CARD XE - our most advanced USB Audio playback solution up to date - is finally back in stock.
We are working hard to dispatch all pre-orders, so that everyone can enjoy music at the highest precision during the festive season.
Place your order by December 20th to ensure your order is delivered by December 24th.

Shop now at https://jcat.eu/

Free worldwide express shipping on all orders

(shown here with the NET Card XE and the OPTIMO 3 DUO power supply unit)
L1003424.jpg

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
Last year was challenging for all of us. We took that time to work hard on our products, so that you could enjoy music at home at higher quality than ever before.

We are pleased to inform you that our efforts paid off: three of our new products received BEST OF 2020 awards from
Pursuit Perfect System

USB ENHANCER - STAND OUT PRODUCT 2020
NET XE & USB XE CARDS - BEST HIFI DIGITAL 2020

All products are available in our webshop at www.jcat.eu

NET xe award.jpg

Attachments

• usb enh award.jpg
    usb enh award.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 8
  • usb xe award.jpg
    usb xe award.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 8

vhs

Dec 12, 2019
Jcat XE USB....

Attachments

• jcat xe usb.jpg
    jcat xe usb.jpg
    748.9 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: Marcin_gps

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
OPTIMO ATX – world’s first truly linear ATX PSU for audiophiles – heat management.

579772577_Picture1.thumb.png.865594220c64070d42df4d680ba462e0.png

One of the biggest challenges in linear power supply design is heat management, as heat generation is inherent for its nature, especially for high-current PSUs such as OPTIMO ATX.

Full article in the EDITORIAL section here: https://jcat.eu/optimo-atx-worlds-first-truly-linear-atx-psu-for-audiophiles-heat-management/
Wow. 23 Amps on the three main rails? Simultaneously? If so that would rate it at close to a 500W supply. I imagine this will not fit in a standard PC enclosure mounting location, or will it?

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
Wow. 23 Amps on the three main rails? Simultaneously? If so that would rate it at close to a 500W supply. I imagine this will not fit in a standard PC enclosure mounting location, or will it?
Hi Tony,

23 Amps on each rail.
It will come in its own eclosure.

Best regards,
Marcin

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
We're pleased to annnounce that our highly-acclaimed USB XE and NET XE cards are back in stock and shipping now in our new upgraded packaging :)

Attachments

• L1000418.jpg
    L1000418.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13

Macattack

VIP/Donor
Aug 21, 2014
SC Low country
I have recently added a NET Card Xe to my Win 7 silent PC and it was an incredible upgrade. This PC serves as my ROON core and is connected to an Edge Router X-SFP. My ROON endpoint is a Bricasti M21 also connected to the Edge Router X-SFP so my front end is entirely network based.

Combined with a 5 volt LPSU, this card transformed my system right out of the box. But after 60 hours of continuous power, my soundstage has expanded in all directions with a clarity and level of attack I have never had in my room. Notes hit hard and decay in such a natural manner I can’t believe it.

A network card did this!! Wow!

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
Many thanks to Lachlan Fennen of Passion for Sound for the excellent and very comprehensive review of our USB FEMTO and NET FEMTO cards

"Both the USB and network cards were great upgrades to my existing setup."

Full review in the link below:

Marcin_gps

Jun 24, 2015
jcat.eu
An article and listening report including JPLAY FEMTO and JCAT USB Isolator was published in print in the June issue of Stereo Sound (No 219).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing