Krelles system with SMT room treatment!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
I cannot help you with beer prices but did have one excellent 36 hour period of time in Stockholm on a very accelerated, multi-city business trip. Luckily it was late Spring/early summer and it was amazing!

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
Hello again! I have also a TV-room. Its time to get better sound from the small system I have there.... I had some golden horns I used in My listening room before. I glued them together, and it got a LOT bigger and heavier than i thought....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
This is My speakers in the TV-room. Some old ones from the beginning of the eighties. I just Love the looks of them ( and the sound) My friend the Cucumber gave them to me and with these wings in paper (also a gift from My friend Magnus) they sound really good. The wings doesnt Weigh anything at all, so when I am watching a film or theres something special at TV ( music, sports etc) I just put the wings and play, then I put them away. The sound with these acoustic treatments is really good. Its really fun now watching films, music etc./ Krelle :)

image.jpeg

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
image.jpg

Bought this record used from Japan. Its recorded 1976, record label Three Blind Mice. This is the most natural sounding record I have heard in My system. Really good :D

Krelle

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
I have built me a recordcleaner. I bought a ultrasonic washer and then I bought an electrical engine made for barbeque. Then when I use the ultrasonic washer I use Two brushes to help to get all the dust and **** into the tank. After that I use the other record cleaner to vacuum all the water away. The Barbeque engine goes both ways, so halfway Into the cleaning I change direction.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
image.jpeg

I have beginning to record from vinyl to this Revox. Im really impressed with the soundquality from old (washed) vinyl recordings played on the Revox. I use Bibacord cables. Its perfect to record 2x45 vinylrecords to the Revox, I dont need to turn the discs.....

Krelle

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
The new and more flexible Bibacordcables!!!! I use Bibacord almost everywhere in My system except to the bass, where I use Kimber 3038. I have the gen 1 speakercables to My top-speakers. I had a nice visit from Mr Bibacord himself, Fredrik Berefelt. We tried the new speakercables. This is really the best I have heard in My system! Voices, bass etc, wonderful and so lifelike!! I Will buy these when I can afford these speakercables! Krelle! image.jpg

image.jpg

Krelle

Aug 5, 2013
Stockholm Sweden
image.jpeg
I have also upgraded My turntable with Mörch arm and new pickup and...
image.jpeg
New phonocable, also from Bibacord :) and...
image.jpeg
new spikes from Harmonix. The turntable got a LOT better after these changes!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing