Kuzma Stabi Ref 2 vs Brinkmann Bardo

brianehrlich

Sep 29, 2021
Los Angeles
Hi All,

I am very new to this forum and haven’t posted much of anything. I was looking for opinions about the Kuzma Stabi Ref 2 (with 4pt). Oddly I can’t find many opinions or reviews anywhere on this TT. I am about to buy a Brinkmann Bardo and the Kuzma popped up for 2k more than the Bardo. Is there anyone that can give me feedback on Kuzma TT, or more unlikely anyone that can compare these tables? I’m pulling the trigger in the next 2-3 days so if you have an opinion, please let me know soon! Thanks everyone…I’ve really been enjoying readin all of your posts!

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
Hi All,

I am very new to this forum and haven’t posted much of anything. I was looking for opinions about the Kuzma Stabi Ref 2 (with 4pt). Oddly I can’t find many opinions or reviews anywhere on this TT. I am about to buy a Brinkmann Bardo and the Kuzma popped up for 2k more than the Bardo. Is there anyone that can give me feedback on Kuzma TT, or more unlikely anyone that can compare these tables? I’m pulling the trigger in the next 2-3 days so if you have an opinion, please let me know soon! Thanks everyone…I’ve really been enjoying readin all of your posts!
Hi Brian,

Just came across this thread and was wondering if you have ever pulled the trigger on either the Stabi Ref2 or the Bardo?

Best wishes,
Don

brianehrlich

Sep 29, 2021
Los Angeles
I did pull the trigger on the Bardo. It was a custom TT with two arms. Kuzma 4pt9 and Graham Phantom Supreme. It's very different than my previous Rega p10. The sound is very grounded and pronounced. Not quite as "excitable" as the Rega, bit timbre and tone are undeniably better.

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
Congratulations on the new analog rig!
Any thoughts on how the two arms compare on your Bardo?
I'm happy that you are enjoying the new table!

Best wishes,
Don

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing