L10/M10 ready in june

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I sent happy Easter to CH staff and also asked news for L 10 and M 10 having interest on L 10

They told me will be ready half of june and will delivery to USA and Asia for demos and in summer will be ready for the sell.
Having planning to go to CH company to listen,living 300 km from CH,but for this stupid virus cannot go,i will wayt news from you if will listen in USA and Asia

M10 is 2 boxes,each box little bigger than M 1.1

Wayting for you

CKKeung

Jun 18, 2011
Hong Kong
Hello Gian,
Thanks for the update!
Hope that the lockdown can be lifted in June or July and you can pay CH Precision a visit then.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
I think until September all stay near at home and also cancel or reduce holidays
This is the life and something always happen
Before I could listen before you because I had planned to go,now you will listen before me

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
I sent happy Easter to CH staff and also asked news for L 10 and M 10 having interest on L 10

They told me will be ready half of june and will delivery to USA and Asia for demos and in summer will be ready for the sell.
Having planning to go to CH company to listen,living 300 km from CH,but for this stupid virus cannot go,i will wayt news from you if will listen in USA and Asia

M10 is 2 boxes,each box little bigger than M 1.1

Wayting for you
Hello Giani, I hope that you and your family are well. It looks very bad over in Italy on the news.
May I ask who told you this information about the 10 series?
Thanks,
Elliot

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high-end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing