Love taking pics of the gear

More updates to the room. Playing with room treatments. Debating where to install those 2'x2' GIK Alpha Pro 4" panels. Also, just added some ceiling treatment, which made a noticeable positive impact. As my 2-channel room is in the basement, which has only a 7'10" ceiling height, definitely needed to treat the ceiling.
1000009588.jpg

Last edited:
More updates to the room. Playing with room treatments. Debating where to install those 2'x2' GIK Alpha Pro 4" panels. Also, just added some ceiling treatment, which made a noticeable position impact. As my 2-channel room is in the basement, which has only a 7'10" ceiling height, definitely needed to treat the ceiling.
Looks very nice!

Reactions: justaute
More updates to the room. Playing with room treatments. Debating where to install those 2'x2' GIK Alpha Pro 4" panels. Also, just added some ceiling treatment, which made a noticeable position impact. As my 2-channel room is in the basement, which has only a 7'10" ceiling height, definitely needed to treat the ceiling.
View attachment 137851
Great looking room.

More updates to the room. Playing with room treatments. Debating where to install those 2'x2' GIK Alpha Pro 4" panels. Also, just added some ceiling treatment, which made a noticeable positive impact. As my 2-channel room is in the basement, which has only a 7'10" ceiling height, definitely needed to treat the ceiling.
View attachment 137851
I have the same GIK panels and I got the best results using them on my front wall. Nice room btw.

Picture I took of the @Aries Cerat speakers while at @Believe High Fidelity.

My absolute dream speakers along with the tube Aries Cerat Mono blocks I heard.

That would easily be my forever system and I've never even have to listen to anything else.

It was that amazing.

AC 5.jpg

Appreciate the input. Those slat-wall panels on the front wall are mounted on furring strips and the gap between the wall and the panels (with felt backing) is stuffed with rock-wool.
That makes sense, I’ve been eying those wall panels but not sure how effective they are but seems like allot of people like them.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu