MA7200 Tone Control

850cc

Jan 14, 2021
I never used TONE CONTROL but now I wanted some less treble on 1 of my inputs. I followed the manual and it does not seem to work. I also did a factory reset. Actually the moment I press the tone button, the sound is muted. The happens on all input. The moment I activate tone control via fromt panel or remote the sound is muted. Sure I can set the +-12dB on treble and bass but when activated the sound stops.
Trimming the input strength or balance or mono/stereo..... all except tone control.
Who can help ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing