Mapleshade brass cones

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Have been a long time fan / user of these 2" solid brass footers. Currently under my amp, pre and CDP. I recently tried them under my REL T7i sub. They worked their magic. More space, better dimensionality / imaging and a sense of ease to the music not to mention improved bass definition. They do offer a money back option. IMHO, a relatively economical option ($200 +/- for three 2" footers) to reduce vibrations and make your system more musical.

Browse Products

Last edited:

BlueFox

Member Sponsor
Nov 8, 2013
I also use their footers, and like the improvement to the sound.

Reactions: BruceD

BruceD

VIP/Donor
Dec 13, 2013
I also use their footers, and like the improvement to the sound.
Big Fan here's well!-- all my setup on the 4" Blocks with Brass footers (Screwed in)

-had various Racks Brightstar, Mana,Sound Org/Harmonix feet/TipToes/Stillpoints/Isoplats/Marigo/ Shun Mook/Herbies/Aurios--

I found I kept going back to the MS Blocks and Feet.

Simple application but least impact on the sonics-to coin phrase mentioned often here --they do "Nothing".

As unfashionable as they may be I still recommend the products

Been with me over 20 years now;)!

BruceD

thedudeabides

Jan 16, 2011
Alto, NM
Apparently a well kept secret. Too bad. I've also have 20 years with the product.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing