more proof that humans are born with the ability to feel emotional connection 2 music

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That second video is truly something very special; the emotional human chords from the power of music. ...One of the main reasons of what music is all about. ...The connection, the international language, without frontiers, and that don't need words to fully communicate between the people's diversity and their vast age's separation. ...Through times, generations, colors, genders, religions, political inclination, ...

The third one is sweet too. ...They look at each other with inquisitive joy and common complicity right from the playing's beginning.

Thx for sharing Angela. :cool:

Angela

WBF Technical Expert
May 24, 2010
Conifer, Colorado
you got exactly what I felt watching this. the 2nd one is the one that inspired the thread. The first and third ones were two of my favorite baby/music videos until I saw this one with the baby shedding tears of just plain emotion. I have never seen that before. It was very moving for me, too

theophile

GOD is the most accomplished musician. Music is intrinsically hard wired into 'Being'. All life responds to music.

theophile

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Van Morrison answers that best in his quote in your signature.

Van has several songs about kids; kids from Ireland, kids playing in Dublin's streets, kids in America, ...

* "Stones" is a recurring theme in Van's life songbook. ...He applies it with everything; vast green pastures, life's philosophies, peoples, perceptions/visions, truthfulness of ..., depth, solidity, ...

theophile

Van has several songs about kids; kids from Ireland, kids playing in Dublin's streets, kids in America, ...

* "Stones" is a recurring theme in Van's life songbook. ...He applies it with everything; vast green pastures, life's philosophies, peoples, perceptions/visions, truthfulness of ..., depth, solidity, ...

What about the other 's' word?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing