Most in US won't be able to escape 'fiscal cliff'

I'm saying the Citizens of the USA has no control over the Federal reserve, who in turns issues said currency and charges them interest and since it's not owned nor controlled by said tax paying citizens , but privately owned and controlled by individuals of unknown Identity ...

Hence we the people have no say over this fiat currency, regardless of the laws and regulations (specs) notated in our sound room, we have bad Audio..!!!

That's what I'm saying .... :)

That is simply the form of governance we have chosen. The American people elect politicians that are funded by and in the pocket of private industry. Said politicians create regulatory frameworks allowing this private industry to rob the USA citizenry blind with impunity. As long as the NFL does not get cancelled, planes don't fly into buildings too often, and Apple continues to ship innovate new gadgets at regular intervals, most people are happily accepting this state of affairs, and in fact refer to it as the "greatest democracy on earth", "shining city on a hill", "leader of the free world". This sorry state of affairs has prevailed for millenia and is know as "the human condition".

Occasionally the ruling class pushes things too far, things get out of hand, and disruptive change occurs, sometimes involving the rolling of heads (ask Marie Antoinette). In the absence of deep and persistent cricis affecting the majority of the citizenry, change tends to be more gradual or non existent, aka "muddling through".

Me too, I was hoping Edorr would have the answer ..... it's the 16 trillion dollar question ...:)

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

The national banks are chartered by the US government. The government could shut them down, nationlize them, replace the management in a heartbeat. not going to happen of course, but technically entirely possible.

Ahh, a image emerges, must be the new silver cables .... :)

From Reuters:

October 3, 2008, the Fed acquired the ability to pay interest to its member banks on the reserves the banks maintain at the Fed.
“The U.S. Federal Reserve gained a key tactical tool from the $700 billion financial rescue package signed into law on Friday that will help it channel funds into parched credit markets. Tucked into the 451-page bill is a provision that lets the Fed pay interest on the reserves banks are required to hold at the central bank.”3

If the Fed’s money comes ultimately from the taxpayers, that means we the taxpayers are paying interest to the banks on the banks’ own reserves – reserves maintained for their own private profit. These increasingly controversial encroachments on the public purse warrant a closer look at the central banking scheme itself.

Who owns the Federal Reserve..?
Who actually controls it...?
Where does it get its money and whose interests is it serving?

Inquiring minds would like to know , anyone , Steve ...?

---- Take all your time. :b ...GWB is just a minuscule particule of a small 'fart' into the equation (full picture).

This started long before GWB, so i pass on any so called info that starts that way , same as BHO, the corruption under his tenure is off the chain, but it never started with him , he's the new puppet for the old guard ..:)

Ahhh our Press ... :)

What about one of the greatest myth over the last 20 yrs, Clinton's balanced budget surplus ... :)

talk about hilarious ... :)

Me too, I was hoping Edorr would have the answer ..... it's the 16 trillion dollar question ...:)

“Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”

– The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

Here is some information on the ownership of the Federal Reserve Bank.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/federal-reserve-bank-ownership/

I don't know for sure but perhaps A.Wayne is a Libertarian.

Concerns about the Federal Reserve Bank are one of their primary talking points.

Ahh, a image emerges, must be the new silver cables .... :)

From Reuters:

October 3, 2008, the Fed acquired the ability to pay interest to its member banks on the reserves the banks maintain at the Fed.
“The U.S. Federal Reserve gained a key tactical tool from the $700 billion financial rescue package signed into law on Friday that will help it channel funds into parched credit markets. Tucked into the 451-page bill is a provision that lets the Fed pay interest on the reserves banks are required to hold at the central bank.”3

If the Fed’s money comes ultimately from the taxpayers, that means we the taxpayers are paying interest to the banks on the banks’ own reserves – reserves maintained for their own private profit. These increasingly controversial encroachments on the public purse warrant a closer look at the central banking scheme itself.

Who owns the Federal Reserve..?
Who actually controls it...?
Where does it get its money and whose interests is it serving?

Inquiring minds would like to know , anyone , Steve ...?

There is no question the FED represents the interest of the financial services industry, just like the FDA represents the interest of big pharma. That is just the way things work in the US of A. The polical process in an integral part of this. My point it, this is not because the FED and financial services operates outside of the reach of politics. It is because private industry controls politics.

What you have not even mentioned is the fact that the whole quantitiative easing scam is simply a back door recapitalization of banks that had become insolvent after the crisis of 2008. The largest national banks still trade below their liquidation value, so their assets are still overpriced on the balance sheet. At fair market value three years ago, they would have gone up in smoke.

Here is some information on the ownership of the Federal Reserve Bank.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/03/federal-reserve-bank-ownership/

I don't know for sure but perhaps A.Wayne is a Libertarian.

Concerns about the Federal Reserve Bank are one of their primary talking points.

I can spot a libertarian fundamentalist from a miles' distance. I good friend of mine is one. He even wrote a book on the subject. They have a lot in common with all other variants of fundamentalism.

Louis McFadden was also anti-Semitic and a Nazi sympathizer. He thought the FRB was part of an international Jewish conspiracy and that Wall Street Bankers financed the Bolshevik Revolution. Fair to say he was an extremist - and that's being polite.

I can spot a libertarian fundamentalist from a miles' distance. I good friend of mine is one. He even wrote a book on the subject. They have a lot in common with all other variants of fundamentalism.

Well i guess you must have spotted the BS load on the link posted ... :)

Louis McFadden was also anti-Semitic and a Nazi sympathizer. He thought the FRB was part of an international Jewish conspiracy and that Wall Street Bankers financed the Bolshevik Revolution. Fair to say he was an extremist - and that's being polite.

It is no coincidence this article starts out with a list of Jewish banks / bankers, and the tone of the article is evil bankers wanting to take over the planet. The whole thing has anti-semitism written all over it.

http://rainbowwarrior2005.wordpress.com/2008/09/29/federal-reserve-owners-and-history/

Yes, so what does that have to do with his professional opinion based on internal experience, Bushy grand daddy financed nazi's, he was not the only one , that ran all the way to the top of our financial circles. JFK, made a nazi the head of our space program , gave him billions ...

Is our anti-Semitic space program a lie ...?

The worst enemy you guys have is current and historical events, which prove how blindly clueless the plebs really are.... :)

Spoiler Alert:
Years ago, I read a book by Jim Marrs ( i think that's his name) which talked about the history of the 'ruling elite' the really controls the world behind the scenes. He of course deals with the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, various secret clubs at Harvard and similar institutions, the Rothschilds, goes back through Freemasonry, and keeps going, historically, back to the Pharaohs. He ultimately concluded that aliens actually govern our planet. I was relieved.
I also picked up another book years ago at the supermarket, after reading the jacket copy~ the premise being that the South had won the Civil War. I thought that was an interesting bit of alternate history, so I bought it and started reading it. The premise turned on the notion that aliens time-travelled back to the US civil war and gave the Rebels AK-47s.
I stopped buying books at the supermarket.
However, some of only legitimate investigative journalism being conducted these days is by rags like The National Inquirer. You know, the same 'newspapers' that report on Bigfoot, Elvis and the Bermuda Triangle. It's kinda hard sometimes to separate fact from fiction.

Yes, so what does that have to do with his professional opinion based on internal experience, Bushy grand daddy financed nazi's, he was not the only one , that ran all the way to the top of our financial circles. JFK, made a nazi the head of our space program , gave him billions ...

The worst enemy you guys have is current and historical events, which prove how blindly clueless the plebs really are.... :)

You can't have a discussion with an ideologue, no matter their persuasion.

The defining characteristic of a fundamentalist: a delusional believe he has deeper insight into an absolute incontroversible truth, that most of the masses simply fail to grasp due to lack of eduction, intelligence or deeply ingrained prejudice.

This delusion makes the fundamentalist feel justified in referring to those that don't share his believes as "blind clueless plebs", which typically does not endear him to his fellow citizens.

You must be describing yourself, I'm no ideologue, you on the other hand ...... sound liberal, hence the Demagogue ..

If it walks like a duck ... :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing