Munich HighEnd 2024

the key is AC quality, the most important things in audio is AC quality.
Yes, it is very important to getting good sound...totally agree. That is why Living Voice had great sound when they brought their huge car battery/power inverter supply to Munich to power their room. Also, I had a personal experience back in about 2009 when Cessaro was with KR Audio. The sound was quite grungy and spitty for most of the show, except one evening where we were playing after the official end of the show...once everyone else shutdown the sound improved suddenly and dramatically for the better to where it was sounding glorious rather than flat and hard.

Thanks for your comment , yes magic sound/tone comes from AC quality.
yes Kevin Living Voice use huge battery/inverter system to fully isolate the AC from wall.
I have send many emails to some Manufactures like TAD, Vitus, CH Precision, Dartzeel, FM Acoustics and asked them to design a 30kva AC regenerator but non of them were interested to start this project.

I have listened to most of AC Filters, AC regenerators in this market but non of them were good.
if you remember Mark Levinson NO.32 has an built in AC regenerator (400hz instead of 50hz).

My TAD system gives me sexy gold tone when the AC is good but most of the time the AC quality in my room is awful

TAD Room in MOC 2024

IMG_8954.jpeg

With Munich starting in 10 DAYS!!! from now, Pilium will be playing/exhibiting in the following rooms! Please stop by for a listen. It would be great to meet WBF members if possible while you are visiting one of the rooms where Pilium will be showing. I will personally be "bouncing around" the different rooms, but I will be spending the majority of my time in the Alsyvox/Pilium/Taiko/VYDA room and the Magico room.

Atrium 4.1 F115 - supporting Magico - Olympus + Zeus

Atrium 4.1 E115 - co-exhibiting Gobel - Olympus + Atlas Mono

Atrium 4.2 E214 - co-exhibiting Alsyvox - Olympus + Zeus

Atrium 4.2 E227 - supporting Raidho - Alexander + Cronus Mono

Atrium 4.2 F216 - supporting Estelon - Alexander (driving MSB M500 Mono)

With Munich starting in 10 DAYS!!! from now, Pilium will be playing/exhibiting in the following rooms! Please stop by for a listen. It would be great to meet WBF members if possible while you are visiting one of the rooms where Pilium will be showing. I will personally be "bouncing around" the different rooms, but I will be spending the majority of my time in the Alsyvox/Pilium/Taiko/VYDA room and the Magico room.

I bet this Gobel set up with the Pilium amps will get one of the best sound at the show. Same for the Raidho speakers, hope these speakers will finally sound non mechanical.

Our first time with the brand so it’s should be interesting and this will be the debut of our latest Divin creation.

Reactions: Rhapsody

Bob, those are all great endorsements for Pilium! Congratulations!

PLEASE find me in this room and introduce yourself! I would enjoy meeting you!!!
So I will be attending the show.

Relative newbie on the forum as I don't know the association between WBF moniker and actual names. So who should I introduce myself to?

HRAudio is Mike, lol.

Lorenzo Audio Labs presents its new Showroom.
The new Showroom of the Spanish brand Lorenzo Audio will allow the development of new products in a larger space, greater comfort and with a specially improved electrical installation.
It is a 65 m2 room with a height of 3 meters that allows testing large loudspeakers.
This is an ideal environment to materialize future Lorenzo Audio products with the superior sound quality that distinguishes their creations.
Lorenzo Audio products will be displayed at High End Munich 2024, HALL 2, F12/H01.
438081688_7480536562039567_7210323755333284066_n.jpg

I bet this Gobel set up with the Pilium amps will get one of the best sound at the show. Same for the Raidho speakers, hope these speakers will finally sound non mechanical.
In the past the Goebel speakers sounded best either with Tubes (Engstrom) or hybrids (TLA)...and a Kronos TT.

Reactions: Amir
The new Showroom of the Spanish brand Lorenzo Audio will allow the development of new products in a larger space, greater comfort and with a specially improved electrical installation.
It is a 65 m2 room with a height of 3 meters that allows testing large loudspeakers.
This is an ideal environment to materialize future Lorenzo Audio products with the superior sound quality that distinguishes their creations.
Lorenzo Audio products will be displayed at High End Munich 2024, HALL 2, F12/H01.
View attachment 129940
Cool speaker.

View attachment 129940
Their LM2 and LM3 are also pretty interesting...I guess pretty pricey though.

I love our LM 3s. I am driving them with 5 watt 45amps. They sound a LOT like the LM 1's.

So I will be attending the show.

Relative newbie on the forum as I don't know the association between WBF moniker and actual names. So who should I introduce myself to?

HRAudio is Mike, lol.
Hi Mike, come in and find me at the Alsyvox/Pilium/taiko/VYDA room. Atrium 4.2 E214 - Bob Visintainer. I will introduce you to a few other WBF's as well. Most times I will be disc-jockeying in this room.

Brad,
If you get a chance could you stop by the Dynamikks room, if they are exhibiting, to comment on their new series of loudspeakers? Would be great to hear your impressions on those. Also, if you going to visit the Deluxe show, can you also visit the Pullman Hotel nearby to visit the Ensemble Audio set up. Have not heard their wares in awhile. Would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!

Hi Mike, come in and find me at the Alsyvox/Pilium/taiko/VYDA room. Atrium 4.2 E214 - Bob Visintainer. I will introduce you to a few other WBF's as well. Most times I will be disc-jockeying in this room.
Sounds good, thank you very much!

Brad,
If you get a chance could you stop by the Dynamikks room, if they are exhibiting, to comment on their new series of loudspeakers? Would be great to hear your impressions on those. Also, if you going to visit the Deluxe show, can you also visit the Pullman Hotel nearby to visit the Ensemble Audio set up. Have not heard their wares in awhile. Would appreciate it greatly! Thanks!
Usually Dynamikks doesn’t appear at the show. Did you check the exhibitors list if they are there this time? Maybe I get over to hear Ensemble audio but they weren’t on my radar as someone to seek out. If Dynamikks are at the show I will give a listen and let you know.

Reactions: AudioLibertarian
I'll be joining some friends for the first two days of the show. Typically, we combine our visit to the High-End show with a few days of exploring the region between Germany and Austria, specifically the area between Garmisch and Innsbruck.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing