Music Videos - - The Greats!

She has kind of fell out of favour somehow, which truly is a shame. This lady has a superlative voice and I've always enjoyed for work.

Funky...

Alialujah Choir "A House A Home" - I really like the song and the video is incredibly evocative...make sure to watch to the conclusion.

Thanks Bob! I'm both a huge SRV and JJ Cale fan, so these were fun to see again!

Found a youtube version of the entire album. If you're a Proggie or at least have some fascination with the genre do yourself a favour and discover what may be one of the best Prog Rock albums ever put together!

:D

Found a youtube version of the entire album. If you're a Proggie or at least have some fascination with the genre do yourself a favour and discover what may be one of the best Prog Rock albums ever put together!

:D

Got at least three albums of that title alone. ...Used to be a big Harmonium's fan.
Saw them Live too a long time ago; even worked for them. And Richard Seguin is family related,
and we buy the same harmonicas from the same musical store. I music jammed with his brother.

A few professional good friend musicians in my background/backyard... Family too.

Got at least three albums of that title alone. ...Used to be a big Harmonium's fan.
Saw them Live too a long time ago; even worked for them. And Richard Seguin is family related,
and we buy the same harmonicas from the same musical store. I music jammed with his brother.

A few professional good friend musicians in my background/backyard... Family too.

Never had the opportunity to see them live, but I did mange to see Serge Fiori and Richard Seguin up in Bromont,QC a few years later. In fact, I saw the beginnings of another great cast that eventually became the "Ville Emard Blues Band". Oh the memories!

Saw Ville Emard Blues Band Live a long time ago as well. Da was special then. :b
Louise Forestier; great friend of Robert Charlebois as they worked together for quite some time.

And Robert Charlebois I worked for/with him too; and we smoked hashish together way back then.

:b

A 1969 Woodstock flashback!

Preferred this to anything live I could find. Hope that's ok.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu