My favorite car ...

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert
May 22, 2015
Is it possible to just have only one favorite car? I could happily name several (dozen) from a Bugatti Type 35 to a Litchfield Alpine A110!

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 26, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Not really for the Lambo, Ferrari and McLaren. People do daily with these cars here in Bangkok traffic. The new ones are quite comfortable.

Tang :)
I sat in and actually drove this one. Damn uncomfortable!!

IMG_1497.JPG

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 25, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I am a HUGE Porsche fan - but this thing has got under my skin - now for that Lotto win :):)

View attachment 46032

I think the Ford GT is a beautiful design. I think it is impressive that an American car company came up with a design this cool.

If it makes you feel any better I am pretty sure the Porsches are better built and better finished than the Ford GT is.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing