Navigation suggestions

Mr Peabody

Oct 9, 2022
When you go into a page there is no navigation at the top so you can return to prior page. You have to go back to "forums", find your forum, then read down the threads to where you left off. Most websites have at the top links to take you back. For example, Forums>Amps>what amp for... You'd have the choice to go to main forums or back to amps, saving time navigating. It's very inconvenient to have to return to home page to continue on the website.

Also, many threads have several pages, if you've been participating, you'd have to click the page number you think you left off on and read down to find where you last left off. Each thread should have a button to take you to the last post read so that you can conveniently pick up where you left off, and, saving time.

Honestly, the extra time it takes to navigate the site keeps me from coming back as often, I really have to have nothing else to do in order to take the time here.

admin1959

THE FIXER (I build websites)
Mar 27, 2010
Everyone basically used the back arrow on their browser. Back button in the web page itself is outdated method now.

And in any thread you can see 'breadcrumbs' which show the path to the forum you are in.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing