New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I thought Khris Middleton ws the X factor last night. If he says hot the Hawks will have no answer and will lose this series. Here's the read of the day on Middleton

NBA playoffs 2021: Khris Middleton and the Milwaukee Bucks have a dimension the Atlanta Hawks can't reach

He certainly is. I've been following him the past couple of years, specially in games vs the Celtics and I have nothing but pure admiration for the guy. He earned his pay.

Clippers and Suns tip off in 40 minutes.

No Kawhi, of course, and now Zubac will miss the game with a sprained right MCL.

Ayton will have a field day.

The jig is up.
That's how the cookie crumbles. Sad to say, injuries kill talent, and we can go way way back to the Willis Reed times, Thomas on 1 leg, Magic and Scott with hamstring injuries, Perkins out with bad shoulder in Game 7, KD and his achilles problem, and so many more that tilt the game to the other side just like that.

As for Jrue Holiday, my son told me that he was in Philly at the time of Igoudala. I don't recall so I looked it up and indeed he was drafted in 2010 so he's like an 11-year veteran. All I know early this season was that he was brought in from the Pelicans and now has quite a big long term contract with the Bucks. He was missing key shots in previous round but somehow found his groove in the Hawks series and last night he was called a 'blanket in Trae' by Reggie Miller. So now a good 2-way player to boot. And has 2 brothers playing for the Pacers.

Reactions: steve williams
As for Jrue Holiday, my son told me that he was in Philly at the time of Igoudala. I don't recall so I looked it up and indeed he was drafted in 2010 so he's like an 11-year veteran. All I know early this season was that he was brought in from the Pelicans and now has quite a big long term contract with the Bucks. He was missing key shots in previous round but somehow found his groove in the Hawks series and last night he was called a 'blanket in Trae' by Reggie Miller. So now a good 2-way player to boot. And has 2 brothers playing for the Pacers.
Phil

I never miss reading a post of yours as you are such a wealth of information

Reactions: jadis
He certainly is. I've been following him the past couple of years, specially in games vs the Celtics and I have nothing but pure admiration for the guy. He earned his pay.
Well Holliday IMO is ok and plays a solid game but Middleton was the guy who in effect won last night's game

Reactions: christoph
Clippers lead end of 1st by 10....spunky bunch they are.
Some more fire is needed as they are depleted. Cousins can help. He's huge.

Reactions: WLVCA
PG should be making those drive in short stabs, as he's a good finisher. Mark Jackson said that too. Totally agree.

Reactions: WLVCA
How come Ive been saying the same thing as recently as yesterday that if I were Ballmer I would trade Kawhi for the future of the team;)
Problem is Kawhi has the option - he can decide to stay if he wants or he can become a free agent

Doesn't mean they can't do a sign and trade I suppose...if Kawhi agrees

How come Ive been saying the same thing as recently as yesterday that if I were Ballmer I would trade Kawhi for the future of the team;)
Not only have I been saying it about Kawhi but I have said the same about LeBron. He's older still than KL and the future of the Lakers is n to with an aging LBJ

Problem is Kawhi has the option - he can decide to stay if he wants or he can become a free agent

Doesn't mean they can't do a sign and trade I suppose...if Kawhi agrees
Can't read the guy's mind but do you think there is a possibility that he and Uncle Dennis have checked out

Kawhi will probably sign with the Lakers!!! :eek:
Well you can see what happened to the Nets who had a triumvirate

TBH I think I could tolerate LeBron. more so than KL.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu