New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I do too

interesting that he checked out in San Antonio because he felt his injury wasn’t considered as serious as he thought, and he didn’t like being cleared to return to play. similar scenario here

Reactions: jadis
Problem is Kawhi has the option - he can decide to stay if he wants or he can become a free agent

Doesn't mean they can't do a sign and trade I suppose...if Kawhi agrees
My understanding is if he ops in, then the Clippers can trade him whether he agrees or not. Problem is the opt out, Clippers can get nothing, and is at the mercy of another team and KL for a sign and trade.

PG is now hitting from the outside, well, I should have said , drive in and also make those 3s. And Beverley, when he hits those 3s, consider them a bonus in the best possible way. :D

Reactions: WLVCA
My understanding is if he ops in, then the Clippers can trade him whether he agrees or not. Problem is the opt out, Clippers can get nothing, and is at the mercy of another team and KL for a sign and trade.
In any event they would get cap space to sign another player....or something better perhaps if he agrees to sign and trade.

When CP3 left the Clippers for the Rockets he agreed to a sign and trade so he treated the Clippers fairly.

With Kawhi who knows what he will do. I wouldn't count on him to do the right thing.

Worst case for the Clippers he'll pick up his option and say he's injured and can't play.

Reactions: jadis
I see Zubac on the Clippers side line but no sign of KL.
He's got that 'attitude', an aberration for a team player, a bit different from Kyrie's leaving the Celtics' bench when the game was lost, but still a bad attitude. Wonder who would want to hire him and his uncle Dennis? :D

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
Silly foul by PG.

Reggie is all fired up, to say the least. I didn't know he can fly that high.

Cousin's did well as the next man up. Morris, Ainge used to say we don't win without Morris. I believe that. Everybody contributed and played with urgency.

Reactions: WLVCA
Lue must be feeling like when he was down 1-3 in Cleveland a few years ago. Same situation, win at home to tie and play game 7 on the road. Except that time I wasn't cheering for him. :D

Lue must be feeling like when he was down 1-3 in Cleveland a few years ago. Same situation, win at home to tie and play game 7 on the road. Except that time I wasn't cheering for him. :D
Lot of people gave LeBron all the credit for the Cavs championship.

At this point it does appear thst Ty Lue can coach.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu