New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I just had a thought about the mention of trading Kawhi, as he has a certain time to opt in or opt out with the Clippers. The fact that Kemba was traded to OKC a few weeks ago means that the trading season is open; so if the Clippers, after its season's end, can trade Kawhi the very next day to prevent him from opting out (assuming they want to trade him) because if they wait for Kawhi to opt out, then they cannot trade him anymore because he becomes a free agent.

Reactions: WLVCA
This one is in the refrigerator as the Hawks will even the series at 2-2

99-78 Hawks with 5:15 left in the game

Giannis ruled out for rest of the game
Question is, if Giannis can play the next few games. They do not really have a 'replacement' for him unlike the Hawks which tonight had Lou Williams who scored 21 points as the starter replacement for Trae.

Reactions: steve williams
Totally agree Phil. That’s why I like the Hawks. Everyone steps up and they believe in themselves. But as good as Middleton and Holiday are you just can’t replace Giannis. When I saw that knee hyperextend in slow mo it made me wince and feel he was gone for the season only to see him walk back to the bench. He is a man of steel

Reactions: jadis
i agree with everything you said where i feel different is that this isn’t due to a loss of skills but rather a loss of confidence which is a psychological problem and for some people is difficult to overcome. He needs to get down and dirty and in your face type of player. He needs to do some trash talking However being from Australia he’s just a down to earth nice guy. But as the saying goes “ nice guys finish last”. So he’s being given the chance to improve his skills but they know his contract and he could be traded so the thought of him in a Warrriors uniform with Steph and Klay plus Draymond intrigues me.
And Kerr is an excellent coach who can reach his players quite well on a personal level it seems (at least to me).

Last edited:
To me the best thing to look forward to is tonight's game as the Clips are at home for game 6 being down 3-2.

Clipps are juiced and if they pull off a win tonight Game 7 will be one for all ages and I give Clipps a good chance of winning game 7.....but first they have to win game 6 tonight at home

Phoenix Suns seek urgency to finish off LA Clippers in Game 6

Before it can make its first Finals in 28 years, Phoenix must find a way to finish off the resilient Clippers.

I thought this was the best read in evaluating the Hawks and Bucks last might

Looks like Bucks are done. Any predictions on tonight from anyone? I think the Suns will win back home for Game 7 if not tonight.

And does anyone agree w/the notion that Budenholzer is clearly the worst coach of the remaining 4? In what's clearly a frontcourt vs. backcourt battle, the Bucks have inexclibably (to me anyway), got into a running game w/the Hawks.

Last edited:
Budenholzer is as predictable as he was when he was Atlanta's coach. Not as predictable as say Billy Donovan but yeah, I see where you are coming from Bob.

I still think that we have to give Atlanta's players some credit. They are young but more importantly seemingly fearless. They are playing sophomores and rookies with big minutes. Who's been making veery timely plays with regularity? Tee forgotten one! You know the third wheel of Zion and RJ Barrret! Bogey has come alive and Phil.... What's a Heurter? LOL I love that kid! I agree the Bucks are in trouble. They should have given Brogden his money.

I agree about Huerter. He’s a real find.
and Bogdan was dropping threes from all over the court.
Tonight will be a great game as the Clipps are feeling it. However so are the Suns

Budenholzer is as predictable as he was when he was Atlanta's coach. Not as predictable as say Billy Donovan but yeah, I see where you are coming from Bob.

I still think that we have to give Atlanta's players some credit. They are young but more importantly seemingly fearless. They are playing sophomores and rookies with big minutes. Who's been making veery timely plays with regularity? Tee forgotten one! You know the third wheel of Zion and RJ Barrret! Bogey has come alive and Phil.... What's a Heurter? LOL I love that kid! I agree the Bucks are in trouble. They should have given Brogden his money.
Didn't mean it as taking anything away from Atlanta; they are young and fearless as you say -- McMillan has them playing tough, fast, and free.

And 100% agreed; letting Brogdon go was a huge mistake. I think they gave the money at that time to Eric Bledsoe instead. Holliday is a good guard, but he's not the facilitator or shooter Brogdon is.

I wasn't able to watch the Bucks-Hawks gmae last night but was shocked when I saw the Hawks won big without Trae Young.

Didn't realize Giannis was injured - hope he is OK.

Looks like the Suns are a slight favorite tonight vs Clippers.

This is the 19th game in 40 days for the Clippers.

Fatigue has to be a factor.

Hopefully next season will start in time and won’t be an abbreviated season with a team playing every second night. this is where the Hawks IMO have the advantage even over the Suns who also is a young team

In shocking news Kawhi Leonard will NOT play in tonights game vs Suns.

Zubac has been rated questionable so he may appear.

Zubac not able to play tonight. Need Boogie to step up again.
I'll be happy to see him score 10 to 14 points.

Bogey has come alive and Phil.... What's a Heurter? LOL I love that kid!

So do I ,Jack. At first, I told my son he's a Euro League player because I mistook his name as Huertas. Lol. He's like a tall Tyler Hero who has no fear of shooting and making them too. And talking about Hispanic sounding names, I always thought the announcers had it wrong in pronouncing the name of Ingles of Utah because over here we say Ing-glezs. Turns out he's from Australia. Lol

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu