New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lawrence Frank should start calling other teams now for a Kawhi trade. Brad Stevens, being new, might get a call and I'm fine with trading Al Horford
:D

Lawrence Frank should start calling other teams now for a Kawhi trade. Brad Stevens, being new, might get a call and I'm fine with trading Al Horford
:D
You good with KL on your team

I just read that the Suns are going to the Finals since 1993. I thought it was a mistake as I was thinking their last was in 1976 with that triple OT game with the C's. I looked it up and totally forgot they lost tho the Bulls, with Marjerle, Barkley, Chamber and even Ainge was on the roster. They earned this trip, and happy to see CP3, emotional and all after the game, acknowledging the Clippers fans and his family, as an ex- Clipper. Class act.

Last edited:
I suppose we can also say that tonight is a pivotal game in the East and no Giannis. Trae is also listed as questionable.
Looks like the Hawks got a slight edge if the two stars don't play.

And should I add, with Capella shooting that way.:D

I continue to hope that the Hawks will win the east. I also feel that it would be an all out best playoffs between two young and highly juiced teams

I still think the Hawks have a chance but the way the Suns (and CP3) played last night they seemed unbeatable

Reactions: jadis
and who amongst us here would have even thought that the finals would be between any teams but the Nets or Sixers in the East and the Lakers or Clippers in the west.

A quick reflection will show that injuries determined all of the outcomes in both east and west

It was somewhat disgusting I thought. Did he get a T or was he ejected. I didn’t see the outcome
I saw the recap. He was ejected. He was in the boiling point and his temper spilled over.

Reactions: WLVCA
DeMarcus Cousins claimed that CP3 made some "unkind comments" and Pat Bev reacted to those comments.

No matter...Beverly should not have pushed Chris Paul

Looks like the Suns will be playing another crippled competitior no matter who wins the East.

Giannis is hurt and so is Trae Young.

There are always injuries to contend with in the NBA but I wonder if any team has won a championship before when every one or their playoff series was won when the opponents best player (or critical second best) was injured and unable to play.

1st round - Anthony Davis went down for the Lakers

2nd round - Jamal Murray went down for the Nuggets

3rd round - Kawhi Leonard went down for the Clippers

Finals - Trae Young may be out for the Hawks and Giannis may be out for the Bucks.

Sounds like the Suns did a deal with the devil....o_O

Looks like the Suns will be playing another crippled competitior no matter who wins the East.

Giannis is hurt and so is Trae Young.

There are always injuries to contend with in the NBA but I wonder if any team has won a championship before when every one or their playoff series was won when the opponents best player (or critical second best) was injured and unable to play.

1st round - Anthony Davis went down for the Lakers

2nd round - Jamal Murray went down for the Nuggets

3rd round - Kawhi Leonard went down for the Clippers

Finals - Trae Young may be out for the Hawks and Giannis may be out for the Bucks.

Sounds like the Suns did a deal with the devil....o_O
I don't think that has happened, to lose a starter and win 3 playoff series or even the Finals. So many Finals marred by starters going down with injuries, their teams always lost.

Well, FWIW, there was that 1 game which I consider the greatest feat of a rookie, or maybe any player, and that player is of course Magic Johnson. I've mentioned this many times in this thread because I could only dust off my not-so-good Lakers' sentiments a few decades after the 3 Finals we've been through in the 80s. :D Kareem went down with a sprained ankle in Game 5 vs the Sixers. He was averaging around 30 points for those 5 games as was the leading scorer for the entire series. Magic was tasked to play his position and he ended up with 42 points and 15 rebounds and some assists to blow out the Sixers and capture the title, on his rookie year. I don't think he ever scored 42 points after than in his career. :D And prior to that, he just led his college team to the NCAA title.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing