New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Now that’s a thought and Cuban has the $$$

I was reading Miami
If it comes down to money Cuban's net worth is estimated at $4.4 billion.

Steve Ballmer's net worth is estimated now at $79 billion.

Ballmer could flush all of Cuban's money down a toilet and never even notice it was gone.

However, I'd be very concerned about offering Kawhi any long term deal given his fragile body. Guy can't stay on the court now and he's 30 and not getting younger.

If it were my decision I'd be looking around for other options. Sign and trade or let him walk and use the cap space for another star player.

If it sounds like I've soured on Kawhi I have. Too weird, too fragile, too unreliable.

If it comes down to money Cuban's net worth is estimated at $4.4 billion.

Steve Ballmer's net worth is estimated now at $79 billion.

Ballmer could flush all of Cuban's money down a toilet and never even notice it was gone.

However, I'd be very concerned about offering Kawhi any long term deal given his fragile body. Guy can't stay on the court now and he's 30 and not getting younger.

If it were my decision I'd be looking around for other options. Sign and trade or let him walk and use the cap space for another star player.

If it sounds like I've soured on Kawhi I have. Too weird, too fragile, too unreliable.
Tell us how you really feel Mike :cool:

I couldn’t have said it better

Reactions: WLVCA and jadis
Clippers await Leonard’s decision on contract option
Leonard and Serge Ibaka each hold player options, and five more contributors are set to be free agents.

I'd rather the Clippers spend the money to re-sign Reggie Jackson

Reactions: christoph
If Trae doesn't play tomorrow, the good ship lollipop might be sinking fast. The Hawks were totally outclassed and outplayed by the Bucks with Brook Lopez leading the charge

Hawks' Trae Young (foot) sidelined for Game 5 vs. Bucks

Young will continue rehabbing and hope to make a return in Game 6 on Saturday.

Looks like Giannis' injury is a lot more serious than Young's. Young's injury was sort of a freak one as he stepped on the foot of a referee. I haven't seen news that Giannis would be back soon. Sad to hear about these injuries.

• Sad
Clippers await Leonard’s decision on contract option
Leonard and Serge Ibaka each hold player options, and five more contributors are set to be free agents.

I'd rather the Clippers spend the money to re-sign Reggie Jackson

Worst case for the Clippers would be a sign and trade with the Mavs and the Clippers end up with Porzingis.

Better to let Kawhi walk in that case.

Reactions: jadis
Last edited:
Reactions: WLVCA
Giannis definitely out for the Bucks-Hawks game tonight.

Trae Young still listed as questionable for the Hawks.

Reactions: jadis
So it cones down to these two. I was hoping Hawks would force game 7 but Suns have had enough rest. Plus I thought that the Hawks were the only team that matched up well with the Suns and could perhaps beat them. The foot injury to Trae was the deciding factor as no Giannis but Middleton and Lopez stepped up

To me, winning without their franchise player is a big big achievement by the Bucks. I've always thought they are a very soundly built team, in all positions. Portis suddenly is remembered as being a bench player and started 2x and did well.

Last edited:
Am a bit surprised to see that Giannis was not interviewed during the presentation. He did play 4 games and was playing very well till that knee injury. He was cheering and even coaching from the sidelines. A good sight to see in this age of superstars in suite box. :D

Gotta love the frankness of Stephen A.I agree with him completely

Stephen A. doubles down on Clippers moving on from Kawhi

• Wow
Great overview of what to expect in the finals

NBA Finals preview: Can Bucks put clamps on determined Chris Paul, Suns?

Assuming Giannis Antetokounmpo plays, Milwaukee will need to lean on its defensive prowess to slow down Phoenix's dynamic backcourt.

Reactions: WLVCA
Out of curiosity is there anyone here who at the onset of this season predicted the East and West Conference winners

Having said that what are your predictions. Who will win and in how many games

For me it all boils down to whether Giannis is healthy enough to play. The Bucks proved they can win without him however the Suns aren't the Hawks

Earlier in the season I expected the winner of the East to win it all but then again I expected either the Sixers or the Nets to win the east. I anticipated the West would come down to either the Clippers or the Lakers but as Lady Luck shined on the Suns,.....

Series 1 ....AD goes down and the Lakers never recovered.....Suns win

Series 2...Jamal Murray out with knee surgery. Suns sweep the Nuggs

Series 3 ....KL out with a knee injury.........Suns win the series

Finals......will Giannis be able to play? Watching the slow mo of his hyperextension injury was tough to watch. If he plays, it will be limited action and will he be able to rise to the star status he possesses

So for me if Giannis doesn't play or does play but not to his ability there is no way that the Bucks will beat the Suns and I say Suns in 6

If he does play I would be amazed as to what level he will be able to so I would still say Suns in 6

For me the Factor for the Bucks has to be Khris Middleton, Holiday and Lopez. If they can maintain that which we saw in the Hawks series, then I would say the series will go 7 games but I still think the Suns have Destiny on their side this year and will win the Larry O'Brien

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing