New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

What is KL's status? Is he tradable or can he just walk?

What is KL's status? Is he tradable or can he just walk?
Jack, I think he can be traded as soon the Clippers season ends. If I were to base it on the Kemba trade 2 weeks ago. If kawhi opts out at the opt out deadline, then he becomes a free agent and cannot be traded anymore. But with his consent, Clippers can find a sign and trade partner.

Reactions: WLVCA
Kawhi was just shown sitting on the Clippers bench. Wow.
FWIW the latest word on the street here in the LA area is that the Lakers are going to make a strong push to get Lillard

FWIW the latest word on the street here in the LA area is that the Lakers are going to make a strong push to get Lillard
Interesting to see how they'd pull that off.

LeBeon, Davis and Lillard combined salary would be $102 million

Who would they trade to make the money match up and make it interesting for Portland?

Edit: Lillard is due $30 million next year

Last edited:
Looks like CP really wants it badly.

Sorry to say Mike but this ones in the refrigerator. The Clippers are lacking al over the court. They’ve cut the lead a few times and tied the Suns once but CP3 is leading them into the finals as he is scoring at will now

Suns up 20 in the 4th

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
And who would have thought at the start of the season, a would-be 36 year old CP, who was just traded by OKC to the Suns, that he would lead his team to the Finals. It's an old player who has found the fountain of youth leading a bunch of young talents. I was wondering if CP3 would do the same to the Celtics if only Ainge got him instead of Kemba. :D

Sorry to say Mike but this ones in the refrigerator. The Clippers are lacking al over the court. They’ve cut the lead a few times and tied the Suns once but CP3 is leading them into the finals as he is scoring at will now

Suns up 20 in the 4th
I agree.....no complaints, Clippers had a heck of a playoff run but they are played out.

Thanks, Clippers (except Kawhi).

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Do who would have thought that the Finals would have the Suns but not the Nets from the East

im still hoping Hawks take that series as I believe they are the only team left that can beat the Suns. However the Suns truly have destiny on their side Injuries to their opponents in all 3 series helped them solidify their WCF win

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu