New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Just got back to our room. Today the humidity was high and thankfully we did an all day bus tour which only involved about 6 hours walking. Yesterday we walked for close to 9 hours and over 10 miles of start and stop walking I have to say it is a beautiful city. So much history. We’re loving it we were also in Georgetown todsy. Also a beautiful city

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just got back to our room. Today the humidity was high and thankfully we did an all day bus tour which only involved about 6 hours walking. Yesterday we walked for close to 9 hours and over 10 miles of start and stop walking I have to say it is a beautiful city. So much history. We’re loving it we were also in Georgetown todsy. Also a beautiful city
Visited DC 30 years ago, with my sister. And when we arrived, it was hot. so the next day, for our 1 day city tour, I wore thin shirt and long casual shorts. Boy was I surprised as the weather suddenly turned chilly and I lacked thick clothing. Brrrrr. Yes, I love the city too, visited most monuments and went as far as Arlington National Cemetery. We took the local bus and the subway too and the people there are very nice.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hopefully the DC humidity isn’t full blast yet
I googled it now, it's 74%, that isn't full blast?
Manila is 52% and we are feeling balmy and sweaty always.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think we’ll see Love start to play too, they need the size. I think Denver wins in 6.
I'm pretty sure Love will start in Game 2. I felt Spo wanted the continuity of Caleb Martin's hot shooting in Celtics Game 7 to carry over to Game 1. Love plays usually 10-15 minutes in those games where he started but maybe now he has to play more.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Brink's truck time for Reaves. $100m to be matched by the Lakers if...

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
I'm pretty sure Love will start in Game 2. I felt Spo wanted the continuity of Caleb Martin's hot shooting in Celtics Game 7 to carry over to Game 1. Love plays usually 10-15 minutes in those games where he started but maybe now he has to play more.
Good call, guess Spoelstra reads this forum :)

• Haha
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Miami shots going in. That's their bread and butter, outside shots.

Steve Williams

first period in the books and it is the Heat vs Jokic who continues to make every shot he takes and those he doesn't take he passes for the assist. Miami was up by as much as 10 but periods ends Heat 26-23

heat are playing amazing but Jokic cannot be stopped. They did contain Murry in the period

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Denver unleashes their own 8th man Braun. Doing good in a couple of minutes on the floor. He was drafted though. :D

Steve Williams

@JackD201

well Jack, watching this 2nd period, the heat have gone ice cold and the Nuggs are on a rampage. This aint going 6 if things continue as they are now as it easily could be a sweep. If so the nuggs would have swept 3 series in the playoffs. Has that ever been equaled

• Wow

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Love how nearly anyone on the floor might bring the ball up the court for the Nuggets.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Green is a huge asset for the Nuggs as he is playing for his 6th different team in the playoffs
Old guard. Was supposed to be a big star when he was drafted by the Celtics. Now, he's steady veteran role player. Happy for him.

Reactions: Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
@JackD201

well Jack, watching this 2nd period, the heat have gone ice cold and the Nuggs are on a rampage. This aint going 6 if things continue as they are now as it easily could be a sweep. If so the nuggs would have swept 3 series in the playoffs. Has that ever been equaled
Moses Malone promised his famous Fo Fo Fo. But the Bucks got 1 game from them so it was Fo 3 Fo. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
end of half.....Nuggs are unflappable and as a team they are superb. Totally outplayed the heat who're playing a good game but the BNuggs are amazing

57-51 Nuggs
Nuggets remained calm after the barrage of 3s in the first few minutes. And that late minute touch past by Jokic to Gordon. Breen was saying that's ridiculous and that's the best word for it, ridiculous. That kind of snap passing freezes the defense. What a talented big guy.

Steve Williams

Listening to Stephen A and Rose, they said that the Heat played their best first half. If that's the case they for sure don't stand a chance . Butler needs to total more shots as well as better shots. Bam can't contain Jokic and Butler is a speed machine that makes everything and suddenly Braun comes form nowhere and is a huge factor tonight for Denver.

Great game but I'dlove to see the Heat tighten it up in the 2nd half

Steve Williams

FWIW Jokic is the new face of the NBA. He passes like a point guard and dribbles like a PG but his tall looping rainbow shots are so high that no one can defend against themFor sure MVP if they win. Butler et al have to wake top the second half as they are in a huge hole if they go back to Miami down 0-2

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't look now but Vincent has 18 points and is feeling the groove. Either he, Strus or Caleb or even Duncan has a big shooting night, and Miami will be in it.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing