New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I was happy to see the Lakers

It's really getting crazy as we see these max contracts being inked. Im wondering if the first billion dollar max contract will go to Bronnie.....o_O

Now isn't that a thought that makes you choke on your breakfast cereal
I just saw this today. Lebron posted it himself and Trae Young responded. He still believes the league is all about him. He ain't done yet after dislodging Jabbar.

Reactions: jadis
And here is the magic word from Lillard.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Reactions: jadis and christoph
Well the oddsmakers are already working on next season's bets. Here are the odds on every team's chance of winning and guess who is number one again this year.........

2023-24 NBA championship odds: Every team's title futures

Here's another overly rated player who decided to get out of town and pick up his option. However the odds on where he goes is amusing as I doubt Lakers, Suns or Clippers want him . So does that mean going back to Houston . He's another one like Kyrie, and Draymond whom I just don't care. If he goes to any of the above mentioned, I would have to wonder if it would mean he would come off the bench rather than as a starter. His great days are behind him

James Harden's next team odds, lines, including Rockets, Clippers, Lakers

Lakers re-sign Reeves and DLo
With this almost finished roster, retaining the core and adding Vincent and others, it's a much improved team from last season. They don't even have to play LeBron till when playoff for load management. After all , he's primed to be with the Atlanta Hawks (or whatever team) that drafts Bronny. :D

Last edited:
Blazers blew it. Now stuck with a newly offered $160m deal to Jerami Grant.
Lillard wants to go to Miami, and most likely, that will happen. Lillard in , Vincent and Strus out, which will be a great upgrade, at least on paper.

Blazers blew it. Now stuck with a newly offered $160m deal to Jerami Grant.
Lillard wants to go to Miami, and most likely, that will happen. Lillard in , Vincent and Strus out, which will be a great upgrade, at least on paper.
So the thing about the NBA is there's a minimum amount of the cap you have to spend. Portland (and Washington also for example, with Poole and re-signing Kuzma) has to pay someone. Grant is long term so during the second half of that deal, they could actually be good if Scoot and next years pick turn out to be good.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Another supermax $260 deal. This time for LaMelo Ball. Good player, very likeable.

• Wow
Jeff Green has left the Nuggets for the Rockets for a 1 year $6m deal. That leaves the Nuggets bench with only Christian Braun and some young ones. Not easy to repeat. This is just weeks after the parade.

• Wow
Poke the Bear Dillon Brooks got a fantastic $80m 4 year deal. After they got eliminated, the buzz was he's going to play in China. But Houston has other ideas, or extra cap funds.

Lakers re-sign Reeves and DLo
Reaves signs a 4 year for 56M. The kid is going to be great this year. I am liking what the Lakers have done so far in the off season. They look like a really balanced team. Plus they were able to keep Rui Hachimura. It will be an interesting next season

Reactions: steve williams
And he was making $31m a year last season. Big discount.
I like Russell but seems he has become more of a journeyman now. He was a no show in the playoffs

Reactions: jadis

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing