New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers surprisingly played a strong second half and finally overtake the Cavs in an otherwise back and forth game with countless lead changes Lakers finally go up by 8 late in the 4th and then coast to the finish line

Final Lakers. 121 Cavs 115

The standings in the WC today has the top 6 with teams I didn't expect to see there. Denver has fallen to 5th and Lakers to 7th BUT keep an eye on Booker and the surging Suns as they are healthy now and riding a 6 game win streak putting them in 3rd place, and 2 games behind. Suns will still be a dominant force in the West if they stay healthy. Look at the loss of Murray and how that has caused free fall with the Nuggets.

Michael Malone was talking about Nuggets dynasty after they won one :D

they will come back
I agree. My point is that predictions are a lot easier when teams are healthy. With the Nuggs, one player has made such a big difference in the way they play

I agree. My point is that predictions are a lot easier when teams are healthy. With the Nuggs, one player has made such a big difference in the way they play
Same as 2 years ago when I had them winning it all until Murray went down :( He definitely is key.

Hey Phil, remember what I said about Sengun of the Rockets? He's arrived.

Hey Phil, remember what I said about Sengun of the Rockets? He's arrived.
Yes, impressive, I had to look him up again the other day. From Turkey, the land that produced Turgolu and Enis Kanter. Udoka is teaching the Rockets how to play team defense, and that is part of their success so far. Well, with Dillion Brooks around , it will be easier. :D

The Lakers announcer is one passionate play by play broadcaster. Even on the road , he gives it all, no matter what the score is. :D

The Pistons continue to be cellar dwellers despite a few high draft picks and the NBA's highest paid head coach in Monty Williams. :eek:

Yes, impressive, I had to look him up again the other day. From Turkey, the land that produced Turgolu and Enis Kanter. Udoka is teaching the Rockets how to play team defense, and that is part of their success so far. Well, with Dillion Brooks around , it will be easier. :D
Sending indeed has arrived when they played the Lakers he was making effortless shots from everywhere He was a big factor in that game and I remember asking about him

Well last night proved to me that at the moment the lakers are nothing more than a .500 club with a few wins here and there but they are not ready for prime time as they got crushed by the Sixers138-94. They have a lot of injuries but they are serving as spoilers at the moment

One question that looms large for me is that the Clippers on paper have a very good team. Harden was to be the secret sauce but since acquired the Clippers are crumbling. I am still wondering when Ballmer will make a move. If he doesn’t and the team goes down the toilet I’m betting Kawhi moves on and Harden will be let go and others will jump the sinking ship. Clippers look worse than the Lakers

Your call on Orlando appears to be Psychic Stevie.

Reactions: steve williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing