New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Lakers host the Mavs who IMO are also another emerging team. No doubt the ball goes through Luka and then Kyrie but Dallas has a whole host of sharp shooters

Midway through 2nd period Mavs lead 48-35

Doncic seems to have slimmed down but bulked up compared to last year

Good game but Lakers are being clearly outplayed

End of first half, Lakers playing dull, boring and tired The best thing of the first half was Austin Reaves making a 3 as the half ended. The ball swooshed in but a microsecond after the red light came on.
Mavs walking away

52-46

Mavs IMO are good enough to finish in the top 3 in the WC

I still believe Austin Reaves is like a young Steph Curry

End of first half, Lakers playing dull, boring and tired The best thing of the first half was Austin Reaves making a 3 as the half ended. The ball swooshed in but a microsecond after the red light came on.
Mavs walking away

52-46

Mavs IMO are good enough to finish in the top 3 in the WC

I still believe Austin Reaves is like a young Steph Curry
Reeves is becoming a 5 point line shooter. Lol

Reeves is becoming a 5 point line shooter. Lol
I love watching him play. He handles the ball well ,passes are dead on and his shooting is exceptional

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Well it’s only over when the fat lady sings

Reaves ties the game at 99 and LeBron makes a 2 to go up 101-99.
Kyrie then makes a 3 with 3.8 seconds left

Kyrie is fouled with 2.8 secs left and makes both to put Mavs up 104-101

Lakers run out of clock on the last play of the game as LeBron misses a 3 to tie
Still a loss but Reaves was a standout in the 4th period

Well it’s only over when the fat lady sings

Reaves ties the game at 99 and LeBron makes a 2 to go up 101-99.
Kyrie then makes a 3 with 3.8 seconds left

Kyrie is fouled with 2.8 secs left and makes both to put Mavs up 104-101

Lakers run out of clock on the last play of the game as LeBron misses a 3 to tie
Still a loss but Reaves was a standout in the 4th period
Kyrie can still play serious ball when he gets rid of his antics, his clutch shot was the game winner.

• Angry
Reactions: steve williams
I enjoy watching highlights of Zion. Somehow I've not seen his shots blocked. :eek:
When he scoots to his left and makes that left stab short range, it's his money shot. The guy is as strong as a bull , but has the grace of a swan. :D

Milwaukee is getting clobbered in Boston as the Celtic are playing like true champs. I would have to think Tatum would be on the Kia ladder for MVP during the year

Celtics 67-53
That would have been my guess as well

Reactions: steve williams
the Suns finally are healthy and are on a 5 game win streak and suddenly re in 5th place in the WC.

Durant has been playing finally like the great layer he is

Watching the WC standings change daily is remarkable. The Play in tournament at end of the season will be very meaningful for many teams

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Kyrie can still play serious ball when he gets rid of his antics, his clutch shot was the game winner.
You're right on Phil. His mid range shot hits o 100% of shots it seems. Kyrie also seems to have settled down mentally although I still think he is a Cracker Jack

Orlando proves again they are for real as they down the Celtics. Orlando is my Cinderella team

and the Nuggets get clobbered by the Rockets

what a season

There are no givens any more in this league

Even the Wolves lost tonight

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
I just read that the Nuggets have been eliminated from Silver's circus-like IN tournament. :eek:

I just read that the Nuggets have been eliminated from Silver's circus-like IN tournament. :eek:
Nuggs are on the ropes without Murray and find themselves suddenly in 6 place behind the Phoenix suns, with the Wolves and OKC at the top the standings...when did anyone ever expect to see this. Also in the EC the Celtics remain in 1st place but the Orlando Magic are in second place, ahead of the Bucks and Sixers

This continues to be an absolutely exciting and very different season which IMO is only good for the league

a healthy Booker has made all the difference as the Suns are on a 6 game win streak and are now I 4th

Lakers are up and down and although I feel they have a very good team when all are healthy, right now the oldest player in the league is the only reason the Lakers are winning games. Lakers so far to me seem destined to be spoilers rather than contenders. So many great teams that anything is possible. For me I'd love to see fresh faces in the NBA Finals but Boston still IMO can win it all. Yet Orlando has become my favorite team in the Eland the Wolves, Kings and Thunder, (and possibly the Rockets) have the means to change up the scenery in the playoffs

Reactions: jadis
Nuggs are out but how about this........

In-Season Tournament MVP Ladder: LeBron's efficiency leads Lakers to Knockout Rounds

Opposite ends of the age spectrum lead the latest Ladder, while several newcomers jostle for room in the Tournament MVP race.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing